Lexy & Pete Part #3

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well @Lexy&Pete will be soon the last ones of Annas old bunch. It will be them who will keep the spirit and soul of these parties alive. It won't be easy but when anybody can do it than it will be them 💕

There's still Anastasia and Em/Sia. Not sure if Courtney and Jason are managed by Dean/Candy or Alex/Anna. And not sure if Henry/Mira are still managed by Alex/Anna or if they start to manage themselves.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

There's still Anastasia and Em/Sia. Not sure if Courtney and Jason are managed by Dean/Candy or Alex/Anna. And not sure if Henry/Mira are still managed by Alex/Anna or if they start to manage themselves.

Agree with Ana and Courtney & Jason. I can't imagine Em partying with Lexy & Pete. Mira & Henry would be cool but they are in different city. 

Just now, DARKJOKER666 said:

Man, I was really hoping to see Lexy and Anastasia have some fun tonight. Those two get along so well that they're dynamic is like a real couple in themselves.

I guess it wasn't meant to be... oh well, with the time zone difference, there's not much else to look at for tonight I guess... 

Just now, DARKJOKER666 said:

Man, I was really hoping to see Lexy and Anastasia have some fun tonight. Those two get along so well that they're dynamic is like a real couple in themselves.

Pretty sure it won't be the last party with Ana. Now without Eli the fun loving Ana is back 💖