Leora & Paul General Chat Topic July/August 2018 #2

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

In all fairness Nicholas, nobody apart from Paul and Leora know whether he has indeed lost his job, or if there is more happening than any of us are aware of....Even if he has, I think it unfair to say the guy was lazy, but I suppose everything is open to individual interpretation....more so when most people on this forum think that Leora belongs to them, and that the man she chooses to spend her life with is nothing more than an interloper.......Paul must laugh his bollocks off......😂

Well put my furry feline friend. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

In all fairness Nicholas, nobody apart from Paul and Leora know whether he has indeed lost his job, or if there is more happening than any of us are aware of....Even if he has, I think it unfair to say the guy was lazy, but I suppose everything is open to individual interpretation....more so when most people on this forum think that Leora belongs to them, and that the man she chooses to spend her life with is nothing more than an interloper.......Paul must laugh his bollocks off......😂

All the time I've been coming to CC, all the the male tenants get dragged through the mud. Usually, it's just a matter of jealousy, and the complainers specialize in insulting the size of the tenant's penis and/or his lovemaking technique, as if they could do better. I am certain that all these RLC guys are aware that they'll need to put up with that.

Regarding his employment, I've heard several rumors. I suspect he may be working on-line, just like I do. I am also aware that he studied engineering, he fixed people's electronic equipment and did engineering projects (the antenna and clock) most likely for school, he does not spend his computer-time with a game controller in his hand, and Leora loves him more than Pepe or me despite the well-known fact that we're better hung and have better love-making techniques than Paul. 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Concerning as to whether or not he is still employed or has perhaps lost employment for whatever reason, it does appear that it may be so judging by his expressions and actions and the fact that he is now usually back at the apartment most of the time again. If in fact it is so, missing time from employment as much as was noticed may have not been a good thing for him if that is what may have been a contributing factor in causing the outcome. Repeated inconsistent or irregular attendance to employment usually never works out well for anyone.

6 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

" Leora loves him more than Pepe or me despite the well-known fact that we're better hung and have better love-making techniques than Paul." 😁

Foamy my friend, you are delusional. " Better hung " If my memory serves me right you have difficulty finding your nuts, especially in the winter...and Pepe smells like a sewer, despite all the deodorant I sent him. Face it the pair of you, she enjoys stroking pussy and "pussy" enjoys being stroked by her......I rest my case.  🐱 😂

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

All the time I've been coming to CC, all the the male tenants get dragged through the mud. Usually, it's just a matter of jealousy, and the complainers specialize in insulting the size of the tenant's penis and/or his lovemaking technique, as if they could do better. I am certain that all these RLC guys are aware that they'll need to put up with that.

Regarding his employment, I've heard several rumors. I suspect he may be working on-line, just like I do. I am also aware that he studied engineering, he fixed people's electronic equipment and did engineering projects (the antenna and clock) most likely for school, he does not spend his computer-time with a game controller in his hand, and Leora loves him more than Pepe or me despite the well-known fact that we're better hung and have better love-making techniques than Paul. 😁

Haha Foamy, ive seen the "lovemaking" techniques of squirrels in my back yard. He pretend not to be interested, then gets her from behind and holds on for dear life, then scurry away as soon as he's finished. Wait, thats Pauls technique!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Concerning as to whether or not he is still employed or has perhaps lost employment for whatever reason, it does appear that it may be so judging by his expressions and actions and the fact that he is now usually back at the apartment most of the time again. If in fact it is so, missing time from employment as much as was noticed may have not been a good thing for him if that is what may have been a contributing factor in causing the outcome. Repeated inconsistent or irregular attendance to employment usually never works out well for anyone.

What about considering this hypothesis.......The beautiful lady in question and Paul, being fully aware of their "marketability" and value to RLC subscribers would in all probability have renewed their contract with RLC in the last six weeks.....Perhaps they have negotiated such a lucrative deal that Paul no longer feels he has to work.....just a thought, although if that were the case it could turn out to be counter productive when people stop subscribing as threatened because of his constant presence at the apartment.

Another thought is, what if he is unwell.....for a big lad he comes across as quite weak and prone to ailments...it's a possibility. I just don't subscribe to the theory that he has been terminated for laziness...on work days he would be gone from the apartment for normally 10-12 hours, he more than often had Wednesday of from work but then would sometimes work on a Saturday....was this scheduled by his employer? These are not the actions of a work shy person in my mind...Whatever the reason, good luck to them both.🙂

17 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha Foamy, ive seen the "lovemaking" techniques of squirrels in my back yard. He pretend not to be interested, then gets her from behind and holds on for dear life, then scurry away as soon as he's finished. Wait, thats Pauls technique!

Eureka!!!  Paul is Foamy's long lost brother..😂😂

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haven't you heard the gawd awful screaming and whining of cats trying to fuck? They make more noise than even that damn Scooter dog does.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Haven't you heard the gawd awful screaming and whining of cats trying to fuck? They make more noise than even that damn Scooter dog does.

Screams of delight dear boy, nothing worse than a silent shag...😹

• Like 1