Leora & Paul General Chat Topic July/August 2018 #2

8 hours ago, european said:

I know the reasons for dismissal 1. Too stupid for work, 2. Falling asleep during working hours.

You profess to know the reason for Paul's supposed dismissal....Do you also by chance happen to know the reason for your existence, because as much as I try, I'm fucked if I do..... I said I was going to ignore you, but couldn't resist an opportunity like that. I shall now revert to ignoring. 🙈🙉🙊

• Like 2

9 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

You profess to know the reason for Paul's supposed dismissal....Do you also by chance happen to know the reason for your existence, because as much as I try, I'm fucked if I do..... I said I was going to ignore you, but couldn't resist an opportunity like that. I shall now revert to ignoring. 🙈🙉🙊

Too funny mate

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dragon77 said:

Leora has grown a lot lately. She has legs and buttocks full of cellulite, it becomes more and more visible. 😯

WTF

• Like 3

Well Well Sweet Sexy Leora, Out of bed and cooking like crazy.  I see those sexy tight butt cheeks peeking under that T-shirt and that is so sexy.  I dare you to be naughty really really naughty. I'll be watching thanks for sharing.