Leora & Paul General Chat Topic July/August 2018 #2

6 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Hey, what's the latest on Paul?

The latest is that he is doing very well, shacked up with the girl that @ European wished he could have, and is pissed with Paul because he makes it look so easy. Lol 😂

• Like 5

Leora,

It is so exciting seeing you half naked on the couch. I especially love seeing your behind but that sexy smile and all those sexy teasing expression is so intoxicating. 

Thank you for sharing I wonder if you will sneak away and explode.

I'll be watching.

19 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

The latest is that he is doing very well, shacked up with the girl that @ European wished he could have, and is pissed with Paul because he makes it look so easy. Lol 😂

Someone mentioned the other day that he controlled her, I think at this moment in time whilst he is not working he is controlling us...and he's enjoying doing it.🙂

• Upvote 1

The last hour of watching these two was a huge tease. Leora wearing nothing but socks letting Paul massage he body and flashing herself to to cameras.  It looked like Paul had a chance for sex but was shut down.  Maybe now that he has left she will pleasure herself.  

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I wonder if he is about to return and spoil the mood ☹️

And he has, game playing I think. Had the makings of a great one but will probably turn into a piss poor performance.....that's life, as Frank Sinatra once said..........unless of course he goes out again

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

And he has, game playing I think. Had the makings of a great one but will probably turn into a piss poor performance.....that's life, as Frank Sinatra once said..........unless of course he goes out again

That was a scare, she should knock two out now as a reward 😂