Leora & Paul General Chat Topic July/August 2018 #2

I firmly believe that Paul has not been forced into unemployment, he has I think made a conscious decision to become self employed and work from home. He has invested in a microscope to enable him to carry out the work that he is skilled at, which is also what he was employed by the Apple Corporation to do....which is install and repair circuit boards and the like.

He has today had a customer deliver one to the apartment for repair, hopefully it works out well for him, Although it will I'm sure ultimately impinge on our pleasures, not so much in the good weather when Leora gets him to leave the house, but during the long cold winter days he will be reluctant to to do so.......be interesting to see how she deals with the situation, as I have no doubts she will.   

• Like 1

On 9/3/2018 at 10:03 AM, jimbo4 said:

I firmly believe that Paul has not been forced into unemployment, he has I think made a conscious decision to become self employed and work from home. He has invested in a microscope to enable him to carry out the work that he is skilled at, which is also what he was employed by the Apple Corporation to do....which is install and repair circuit boards and the like.

He has today had a customer deliver one to the apartment for repair, hopefully it works out well for him, Although it will I'm sure ultimately impinge on our pleasures, not so much in the good weather when Leora gets him to leave the house, but during the long cold winter days he will be reluctant to to do so.......be interesting to see how she deals with the situation, as I have no doubts she will.   

I'm afraid to say Paul's not making much of an effort looking for customers if he is working for himself, we all know Paul and work are two words you don't normally put in the same sentence so is he as usual relying on Leora, and only taking in work when he feels he has to?

I agree Leora's very resourceful if and when she wants to look after her followers she will 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I'm afraid to say Paul's not making much of an effort looking for customers if he is working for himself, we all know Paul and work are two words you don't normally put in the same sentence so is he as usual relying on Leora, and only taking in work when he feels he has to?

I agree Leora's very resourceful if and when she wants to look after her followers she will 

I agree that Paul is no budding Steve Jobs, and he has a similar work ethic to his sex drive. Although for their sake I hope it works out OK for them, in reality I have my doubts.

Sadly for us, despite her efforts to satisfy our appetite every other day, I believe it could ultimately be a regressive step, a return to the days of two years ago......No dancing, no long teases, vibro's, dildo's,  just enough to keep us interested, Paul unfortunately brings absolutely nothing of interest to the table, in fact he takes things away...but it is a reality project and he has every right to be there. Two years ago people knew no better and were satisfied with what she put on the plate, but during the time he was working she had improved immensely and is in my opinion now at her prime, Will she have the space and time to express herself as well as we know she can ? I have my doubts, but would welcome her proving me wrong.

I would also suspect that viewing figures for this particular apartment will reduce to reflect Paul's contribution ( or lack off ) Taking on board the past remarks made on the forum, people don't seem willing to pay to watch a guy pick his nose all day, and generally cast a shadow over what has been a bright and sunny time.

• Like 3

si il y a un paresseux dans cet appartement c'est bien Léora sous prétexte elle écarte les cuisses devant la caméra vous lui trouvez toutes les excuses son emploi est caresser son chat et son chien mais je suis très content de ça 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Watcher212 said:

Jimbo4,

I agree with you I am taking a break when i get some acknowledgement from her in a message I will join again. free will have to do for now.

I think perhaps you will wait a long time before you receive any acknowledgment from her...... 🤔

On 9/5/2018 at 4:11 PM, jimbo4 said:

I agree that Paul is no budding Steve Jobs, and he has a similar work ethic to his sex drive. Although for their sake I hope it works out OK for them, in reality I have my doubts.

Sadly for us, despite her efforts to satisfy our appetite every other day, I believe it could ultimately be a regressive step, a return to the days of two years ago......No dancing, no long teases, vibro's, dildo's,  just enough to keep us interested, Paul unfortunately brings absolutely nothing of interest to the table, in fact he takes things away...but it is a reality project and he has every right to be there. Two years ago people knew no better and were satisfied with what she put on the plate, but during the time he was working she had improved immensely and is in my opinion now at her prime, Will she have the space and time to express herself as well as we know she can ? I have my doubts, but would welcome her proving me wrong.

I would also suspect that viewing figures for this particular apartment will reduce to reflect Paul's contribution ( or lack off ) Taking on board the past remarks made on the forum, people don't seem willing to pay to watch a guy pick his nose all day, and generally cast a shadow over what has been a bright and sunny time.

I'm kind of sad, I'm missing Leora's play times. Really hoping Paul can find some work soon.

• Like 1