Leora & Paul General Chat Topic July/August 2018 #2

1 minute ago, moreau said:

You'll bark while reading my comment but it is 4 pages on the health of the dog. In some countries like China and even in Switzerland we eat millions of dogs (which I do not endorse). I'm not the only one to curse him with his neighbors and cut the sound when he barks when this charming Léora masturbates    

Its not so much about the health of a mere dog, the dog is a " character " and whilst bloody annoying sometimes it offsets that with amusement. In my opinion " Civilized " societies do not eat dogs... I will not expand on that.

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

👍..I am not absolutely sure, but I have a feeling both girls in the apartment could be out of pillow humping action for a while.....possibly Auntie is here or about to arrive imminently.😩

jimbo, I nearly put "stop her humping cushions" then I realised I better put dog, otherwise some may get confused, as they both do it admirably.

I agree Aunty is due very soon, if she's not already arrived with her going out and getting the shopping today, instead of Paul

• Like 1

Il y a 14 minutes, jimbo4 a déclaré:

Ce n'est pas tellement la santé d'un chien simple, le chien est un "personnage" et, bien que parfois encore, il compense avec amusement. À mon avis, les sociétés "civilisées" ne mangent pas les chiens ... Je ne vais pas développer cela.

en SUISSE  "civilisé" le plus riche du monde par habitant on mange les chiens dans certains cantons 

3 minutes ago, moreau said:

in SWITZERLAND country "civilized" richest in the world per inhabitant on eats dogs in some cantons 

Without wanting to get into an argument with you,and with respect to your opinion. as I think you may be Swiss, The wealth "per inhabitant" does not determine whether a country is civilized....Social development and advancement does....And to my mind, eating dogs is not social development.

Il y a 3 minutes, jimbo4 a déclaré:

Sans vouloir vous disputer avec votre opinion. comme je pense que vous pouvez être suisse, la richesse "par habitant" ne détermine pas un pays est civilisé ... Le développement social et le progrès font ... Et pour moi, manger des chiens n'est pas un développement social .

je suis français et contre le  fait de manger des animaux de compagnie 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Nice,she seems better and better as day pass,walking a lot and moving the tail also.Seems will be an sucess😀.

Yes, She seems to be more with it now and is a good patient, but then, she has a first class aftercare medical team on call 24/7, As my friend Newark 52 said earlier, she has, in addition to her paw, had some type of operation on her lower body, which is being regularly tended to by Dr Leora...who happens to have a great bedside manner, If you're going to be ill this is who you want caring for you. I would have to be a hypochondriac without doubt, Lol 😂 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kristi said:

The dog barks no more when Leora is masturbating . Would they have removed his vocal chords to while they have done his paw ? Hahaha …

That bate was from my point of view a bonus...I was mistakenly under the impression she had her Auntie Floe visiting. Apologies to anyone who took my assumption as fact, and because of it has not been watching. 🙄

I don't think that after an operation on my paw and my stomach I would be in the mood or indeed have the inclination to bark either. 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kristi said:

The dog barks no more when Leora is masturbating . Would they have removed his vocal chords to while they have done his paw ? Hahaha …

It's possible that the neighbors complained about Scooter barking at odd hours of every day when Aunt Flo was missing...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, kristi said:

Wait a couple of weeks. My guess is that complaints about her barking will also return.  😉

• Upvote 1