Leora & Paul General Chat Topic July/August 2018 #2

Leora,

That color shirt brings out all of your features and it is so intoxicating, your nipples are extremely hard and your so very very horny. I love it when you wake up in a naughty mood with a need for you to satisfy it and your sexy butt is aching for attention. Go for it I'll be watching explore and explode.

watcher.  

you appear to be twitching and throbbing and twitching and throbbing and getting wetter and wetter and that is sexy when your wet. I would crawl between those legs and snuggle up and lick you until you scream for mercy as you explode so hard you shake and quiver. The only thing missing is that seductive naughty smile that says naughty naughty and you love being naughty.

On 8/30/2018 at 4:31 AM, StnCld316 said:

Leora was Fantasizing about something or someone and I can bet it wasn't about Paul while doing a Late Night Rub Out.   :biggrin: 

Maybe her Aussie Man in the Outback of Australia.....

• Upvote 1

On 8/28/2018 at 3:45 AM, jimbo4 said:

Yes, She seems to be more with it now and is a good patient, but then, she has a first class aftercare medical team on call 24/7, As my friend Newark 52 said earlier, she has, in addition to her paw, had some type of operation on her lower body, which is being regularly tended to by Dr Leora...who happens to have a great bedside manner, If you're going to be ill this is who you want caring for you. I would have to be a hypochondriac without doubt, Lol 😂 

Being Sept 1st it's hayfever time and it's trying to kill me, I'll love some of Leora's bedside care...and love.

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.d71ca708874c0240f9a5b9e2d4e349ac.jpg

Good day to you all. I'll make this quick! I've read there was something wrong with Eva; Over the last couple of years, I've come to appreciate how animals enter our lives prepared to teach and far from being burdened by an inability to speak they have many different ways to communicate. And it was all because of you Leora...(TY) It is up to us to listen more than hear, to look into more than past. Sometimes nature can take its course and shove it. Our commitment to protecting our cat or dog is life-long, and sadly, sometimes, that includes protection from discomfort and pain, I'm sure you have not lost the ability to nurse Eva back with your love and compassion and expertise. The bonds of love between you and Eva never dies. Take care...Joey

• Upvote 1