Leora & Paul General Chat Topic July/August 2018 #2

RLC wird eine menge Mitglieder verlieren so lange diese Faule sau nichts mehr arbeitet er geht morgen wieder nicht arbeiten wir werden leora nie wieder alleine in der Wohnung sehen so lange der Versager zu Hause ist.

Leora and Paul have been with RLC over five years. During those five years there has always some one moaning, and groaning their dislike for Paul. 

Keep in mind ! Absolutely no one is forcing anyone to watch this apartment. Constant complaining reflects on the person posting, not the tenants.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, european said:

RLC wird eine menge Mitglieder verlieren so lange diese Faule sau nichts mehr arbeitet er geht morgen wieder nicht arbeiten wir werden leora nie wieder alleine in der Wohnung sehen so lange der Versager zu Hause ist.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, unfortunately I believe yours is born out of frustration , If it transpires that Paul is indeed now unemployed it is not the end of the world, but the beginning of a new chapter, and as with everything else she will adapt. 

Yes, of course everyone I would imagine would prefer it if Paul was working, but he isn't it appears, and the dynamics of the apartment will undoubtably change, it's happened before and she has adapted.....it's what she does, and sometimes the stolen bates while he's asleep are more exciting than normal.....give her time.

I agree to an extent that some people might unsubscribe from RLC because of this occurrence ( if he is long time unemployed ) but in my humble opinion quality beats quantity every day, therefor I would rather watch Leora three times a week than all of the other apartments 24/7.  No it's not the ideal situation, but we have had it before in the old apartment and that never stopped her becoming the legend she is today, we have become used to wall to wall Leora 😊 So we shall also have to adapt perhaps.

Its no use taking out your frustrations on Paul......he may not be everyone's flavour of the month, but he's part of the package, and when all is said and done he makes her happy, and that's what this apartment is about......not about you or me or anyone else, we pay our money and take our chance.......the choice is ours. 🙂

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, unfortunately I believe yours is born out of frustration , If it transpires that Paul is indeed now unemployed it is not the end of the world, but the beginning of a new chapter, and as with everything else she will adapt. 

Yes, of course everyone I would imagine would prefer it if Paul was working, but he isn't it appears, and the dynamics of the apartment will undoubtably change, it's happened before and she has adapted.....it's what she does, and sometimes the stolen bates while he's asleep are more exciting than normal.....give her time.

I agree to an extent that some people might unsubscribe from RLC because of this occurrence ( if he is long time unemployed ) but in my humble opinion quality beats quantity every day, therefor I would rather watch Leora three times a week than all of the other apartments 24/7.  No it's not the ideal situation, but we have had it before in the old apartment and that never stopped her becoming the legend she is today, we have become used to wall to wall Leora 😊 So we shall also have to adapt perhaps.

Its no use taking out your frustrations on Paul......he may not be everyone's flavour of the month, but he's part of the package, and   when  all is said and done he makes her happy, and that's what this apartment is about......not about you or me or anyone else, you pay your money and take your chance.......the choice is ours. 🙂

Amen

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, european said:

wenn er nichts mehr arbeitet hätte ich eine Idee nach sibirien steine klopfen und wir wären ihn los.

You don't understand, Leora loves Paul and has been this way since they were young. Without Paul, there wouldn't be a Leora. Many times Paul has lost his job or been on leave from the army. You'll get have to get used to it as it isn't changing any time soon.

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

We all need to understand while Paul is home Leora won't be able to entertain as she normally does.

She needs and enjoys doing what she does for us, and there has been no proof in the past that Paul ( or anyone else for that matter ) can keep up with her sexual appetite, so what will she do.......she will do what she always has.....bate, she will find a way if and when she chooses to. I honestly think she is a one man woman, and I wouldn't or couldn't pass an opinion on whether she would go with another woman.....I like the fantasy but perhaps it's a long way from reality. So we are left with what we have always had, a beautiful girl who gives and gets pleasure from masturbating in front of an audience ....and where there's a will there's a way, she will prevail. 😳😊

• Like 3

13 hours ago, scutus said:

Leora and Paul have been with RLC over five years. During those five years there has always some one moaning, and groaning their dislike for Paul. 

Keep in mind ! Absolutely no one is forcing anyone to watch this apartment. Constant complaining reflects on the person posting, not the tenants.

well said!

• Like 3