Em & Sia

Okay, lets assess what we have here.

Bob's name is not in the apartment label, ==>  that means bob is just a   "guest" ==> That means Em is not officially attached to Bob. ==> That means Em can have other male guest visitors. ==> That means there is a possibility that Logan visits again !!!!!

Just now, Sparkles said:

I call them "resident guests"..  and yes, i think he is

Wondering if Sia still have "boyfriend" (guess not)

So Sia moved in knowing she did not have a bed? If she still does have a bf I guess he won't be visiting very often in this small place.

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Bob's name is not in the apartment label, ==>  that means bob is just a   "guest" ==> That means Em is not officially attached to Bob. ==> That means Em can have other male guest visitors. ==> That means there is a possibility that Logan visits again !!!!!

OR SID!!!!

Just now, zoifan said:

Your syllogism fails on step3 ... Many examples of attachments and the name wasn't there... But doesn't mean if attached or not she can't receive other male or female guests... It's VH and she already did it

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Your syllogism fails on step3 ... Many examples of attachments and the name wasn't there... But doesn't mean if attached or not she can't receive other male or female guests... It's VH and she already did it

But we are talking about Em. She was strongly attached to Sid when she fucked Logan and Bob. So she is not much into "attaching" or we will see another super drama again.

Just now, zoifan said:

But we are talking about Em. She was strongly attached to Sid when she fucked Logan and Bob. So she is not much into "attaching" or we will see another super drama again.

Yes that's why i said that the bob name don't be there doesn't mean that she isn't attached... but even if that's true... doesn't mean that she will not put other dicks inside her 😁

• Like 1