B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August 2018 #1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

you complain cause there isn't much posting about the activites in the apartments like there used to be

this is a prime example of why there isn't---IMO 😏

We can stop publishing, it has been a service for those who "do not see" ..
Then they can get back to their good friends 😉 lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

you complain cause there isn't much posting about the activites in the apartments like there used to be

I would say for the same reason that I let my subscription run out after almost 6 years as a member, because RLC is all about click baiting the membership. and is boring as hell these days. There membership base has declined by about 50% according the hits sites like Alexa. I would say that is the main reason people no longer post, because there isn't anything to post about. In the last 3 months CC has increased by well 200 members, but most of them are posting , or being entertained by VHTV and the other sites featured on CC. The Barcelona threads have fallen off the face of the earth here lately, mostly because they are fake as the fake news that spews all over television these days.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

RLC still "Big Brother" 

Noldus 2018-08-05 20-30-27-823.jpg

Noldus 2018-08-05 20-31-08-955.jpg

Noldus 2018-08-05 20-32-38-785.jpg

Noldus 2018-08-05 20-40-46-998.jpg

Big brother better get it's shit together before it is no more Noldus, it has lost almost half of it's viewers over the last 6 months !!!! Soon they will be unable to pay for these very expensive homes and apartments. and then will be cutting the participant's  monthly stipend's, and then what will they have ? a failed project from there own arrogance, and as fart as I am concerned they are getting what they deserve. 

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I would say for the same reason that I let my subscription run out after almost 6 years as a member, because RLC is all about click baiting the membership. and is boring as hell these days. There membership base has declined by about 50% according the hits sites like Alexa. I would say that is the main reason people no longer post, because there isn't anything to post about. In the last 3 months CC has increased by well 200 members, but most of them are posting , or being entertained by VHTV and the other sites featured on CC. The Barcelona threads have fallen off the face of the earth here lately, mostly because they are fake as the fake news that spews all over television these days.

and CC

Noldus 2018-08-05 20-39-15-125.jpg

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Hello H1,

when I complain that there isn't much posting about activities in the forum, IT IS NOT to complain about Mila coming home with some fine shoes and clothes and wondering who paid for them or her getting ready to go out to see her sugar someone, No sir, it's to complain about the obvious which is all this forum is about these days.

We can stop publishing, it has been a service for those who "do not see" ..
Then they can get back to their good friends 😉 lol

"We can stop publishing"???  You have already accomplished that task on this forum.  Most of your posts are about departure and arrival times of the tenants as they go about their day. None of your post are about the things that let everyone know what they have been up to or what they have or have not come home with.  The forum is majorly lacking in details and that is what is not being shared with the forum members!!

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

A lot of what you post here is true, and I have made bold that to which I agree.

Now isn't that something that people spend almost 30% longer on CamCaps that they do on RLC ? It also is facinating information to see that the site visits last almost 40% longer on VHTV than they do on RLC, now those are the meaningful stats to look at, and of high importance if I was a site owner from a business standpoint.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Now isn't that something that people spend almost 30% longer on CamCaps that they do on RLC ? It also is facinating information to see that the site visits last almost 40% longer on VHTV than they do on RLC, now those are the meaningful stats to look at, and of high importance if I was a site owner from a business standpoint.

Very astute analytical analysis :biggrin:

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hello H1,

when I complain that there isn't much posting about activities in the forum, IT IS NOT to complain about Mila coming home with some fine shoes and clothes and wondering who paid for them or her getting ready to go out to see her sugar someone, No sir, it's to complain about the obvious which is all this forum is about these days.

"We can stop publishing"???  You have already accomplished that task on this forum.  Most of your posts are about departure and arrival times of the tenants as they go about their day. None of your post are about the things that let everyone know what they have been up to or what they have or have not come home with.  The forum is majorly lacking in details and that is what is not being shared with the forum members!!

It is not allowed here to write anything about what the girls do outside the apartments / villa.
I think I've shared more information than most of what I get  

But I'll take a break again - so you can entertain here  in the meantime

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

agree 😉