B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August 2018 #1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yet another setback for RLC!    Good morning all 🙂

I like Amina, great girl and not shy to do things with girls 🙂
I remember the night she was with Rose and Belle in Rosies room and they took turns licking each other, no faking or anything, it was great 🙂

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

I like Amina, great girl and not shy to do things with girls 🙂
I remember the night she was with Rose and Belle in Rosies room and they took turns licking each other, no faking or anything, it was great 🙂

Could you actually see the licking or the act of licking?  I watched a couple of clips from that night and it was just like any other performance these particular girls have put on.

When I say it's another setback, it's not because she is not shy to do things with other girls or she doesn't mind being seen having sex on camera.  The setback is that she is not a new girl but one from the same pool of girls they will always use.  RLC needs to go out on the streets and find participants that are not in the modeling business and are much more mature than the girls they have been using.  Girls that are not attached to each other in one way or another.  These girls are out there but RLC would have to get off their lazy asses to find them and that is where everything stops with them.  It's much easier to keep dipping into the same flock all the time then find girls that are totally more natural and real to life.  They (RLC) use girls that can benefit them in more ways than one.  Girls that can go out and entertain the hierarchy of RLC and their clients.  Girls that can work clubs and reap the benefits of doing it.  Girls that can be used to work private party's knowing they will be compensated in one way or another.

Get some normal women on the screen RLC and quit bringing back the old news!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Could you actually see the licking or the act of licking?  I watched a couple of clips from that night and it was just like any other performance these particular girls have put on.

When I say it's another setback, it's not because she is not shy to do things with other girls or she doesn't mind being seen having sex on camera.  The setback is that she is not a new girl but one from the same pool of girls they will always use.  RLC needs to go out on the streets and find participants that are not in the modeling business and are much more mature than the girls they have been using.  Girls that are not attached to each other in one way or another.  These girls are out there but RLC would have to get off their lazy asses to find them and that is where everything stops with them.  It's much easier to keep dipping into the same flock all the time then find girls that are totally more natural and real to life.  They (RLC) use girls that can benefit them in more ways than one.  Girls that can go out and entertain the hierarchy of RLC and their clients.  Girls that can work clubs and reap the benefits of doing it.  Girls that can be used to work private party's knowing they will be compensated in one way or another.

Get some normal women on the screen RLC and quit bringing back the old news!!

I totally agree with you

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

woohoo...I bet you haven't ever seen that before!

you complain cause there isn't much posting about the activites in the apartments like there used to be

this is a prime example of why there isn't---IMO 😏