B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August 2018 #1

Just now, Thestarider said:

I have been told many times, I am anal with my statistical analysis, There are days I wish that I wasn't believe me.

then let me re-phrase--

Very aware, astute anal analytical analysis. :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, Noldus said:

It is not allowed here to write anything about what the girls do outside the apartments / villa.
I think I've shared more information than most of what I get information about

But I'll take a break again - so you can entertain here  in the meantime

Sorry I chapped your ass Noldus and the mature thing to do on your part is take a break because what I have said is true.  I for one do not see a problem with any postings of what or where the girls might be going when they leave the house as long as it doesn't give specifics.  For example;  if you know through your translators that two of the girls are meeting a couple of guys at the beach for some fun, I don't see a problem in that as long as the name of the beach and the location of the beach is not mentioned.  You and others are too hung up on not posting any details as to what you know or think you know.  That's all I'm saying so please don't take it out of context and get your butt hurt about it.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Fagen said:

I like Amina, great girl and not shy to do things with girls 🙂
I remember the night she was with Rose and Belle in Rosies room and they took turns licking each other, no faking or anything, it was great 🙂

If you refer to the evening in the room that Ksusha is now, wasn't that Rosie, Belle and Monica? That was actuall contact which shut Monicas annoying laughter up.

I remember Aminas face, but anything else about her.

3 hours ago, Frankster said:

If you refer to the evening in the room that Ksusha is now, wasn't that Rosie, Belle and Monica? That was actuall contact which shut Monicas annoying laughter up.

I remember Aminas face, but anything else about her.

This was a day or two after that. Amina, Rosie and Belle had a threesome in Rosie's bed. She also managed to get Monica and that other girl whose name I can't recall.

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I know I'm off topic but I hope in Amina's show !!
I hope in sexy heels for all and dildo (even three fingers in pussy Alexa - Ksusha useless here I hope she goes to her room ... here slows down only the game)

i dfont think there is going to be much of a show.amina is on her period.