Dana & Clay

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

do they have any idea how many people have fucked on that couch?

Well one things certain the habit certainly ain't catching with this pair !!! Am sure Dana would be up for it if she had a partner who wanted it other than this useless sod. How the hell he doesn't want to fuck the shit out of her god knows? :cry:

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well one things certain the habit certainly ain't catching with this pair !!! Am sure Dana would be up for it if she had a partner who wanted it other than this useless sod. How the hell he doesn't want to fuck the shit out of her god knows? :cry:

Maybe he's gay ??

• Like 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

believe it or not they have been having sex a couple of times per day. but it usually is late at night in the dark & lasts for 10 minutes or less & dana does almost all of the work. i'm surprised that clay doesn't have a bedpan!

Lol yeah have noticed that too, she is often making a play for his dick other times but he just ignores her, he must be demented to ignore that one of the best bods on VH.

16 hours ago, Robwin said:

Lol yeah have noticed that too, she is often making a play for his dick other times but he just ignores her, he must be demented to ignore that one of the best bods on VH.

By all means Clay! Don't drop that beer....it's a lot more important.🙁

1 hour ago, rosey 1 said:

By all means Clay! Don't drop that beer....it's a lot more important.🙁

Lol yeah I was watching too and found it very funny what with his beer and watching the Tele and using Dana as a sort of sideline. Feel sorry for her as I think she would give someone lots of love and attention yet gets fuckall really from that useless lazy twat.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Lol yeah I was watching too and found it very funny what with his beer and watching the Tele and using Dana as a sort of sideline. Feel sorry for her as I think she would give someone lots of love and attention yet gets fuckall really from that useless lazy twat.

Yeah...I'm grateful when people try to put on a good show and enjoy themselves at the same time. She is very sexual and isn't getting the effort she deserves.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Yeah...I'm grateful when people try to put on a good show and enjoy themselves at the same time. She is very sexual and isn't getting the effort she deserves.

Do you know who the young girl is she seems a bit of fun or could be.