Dana & Clay

2 minutes ago, broxman said:

I wonder why they have been relegated to the bottom of the list. Shows you what VHTV think of them 😁

Don't think it means anything where you are as Nina & Alan are normally at the bottom and that is certainly not their worth.

Just now, Robwin said:

Don't think it means anything where you are as Nina & Alan are normally at the bottom and that is certainly not their worth.

Nina and Alan are at the bottom because they are they have been on VHTV the longest, every new tenant usually goes to the top of the list and gradually gets lower when new tenants are added. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, broxman said:

I wonder why they have been relegated to the bottom of the list. Shows you what VHTV think of them 😁

They wasn't relegated.. VH just forgot to update their position like they does for all the houses.. They stayed in the same position that cleo&axel was before.. Even houses for relocation or coming after vacations goes to top position

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They wasn't relegated.. VH just forgot to update their position like they does for all the houses.. They stayed in the same position that cleo&axel was before.. Even houses for relocation or coming after vacations goes to top position

I think you are right. Other possibility is they wanted it that way for whatever reason...

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I think you are right. Other possibility is they wanted it that way for whatever reason...

Don't see any possible reason to want that 😁btw, just submitted a ticket now because of that (In the past the same happen with some house and they updated after the ticket) lets see

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

Don't see any possible reason to want that 😁btw, just submitted a ticket now because of that (In the past the same happen with some house and they updated after the ticket) lets see

Me neither. Was just a thought. So when they move them now it was really due to mistake...