Dana & Clay

Their sex life is so exciting, the midnight fuck lasted all of 4 mins max and he can't even be bothered to get up off his fat ass but just lies there and gets her to ride him then, 4 mins later, its a quick hop off and thats it i have never seen him cum yet.

Did this two had any sex with lights on?Only time i Remeber something like that was an brief sex in shower that was partially covered by the giant black bar thing.Today was like this..before sex..lights on,nice image..the start sex..lights out..over..lights on.This Clay perfectly could been called Arnold.

31 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Did this two had any sex with lights on?Only time i Remeber something like that was an brief sex in shower that was partially covered by the giant black bar thing.Today was like this..before sex..lights on,nice image..the start sex..lights out..over..lights on.This Clay perfectly could been called Arnold.

the other day they had sex in the daylight but that's the only time i've seen not in nv! also they don't take very much time. blink & you'll miss it. what a shame as dana has 1 of the hottest bodies that i've seen on voyeur sites!

46 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the other day they had sex in the daylight but that's the only time i've seen not in nv! also they don't take very much time. blink & you'll miss it. what a shame as dana has 1 of the hottest bodies that i've seen on voyeur sites!

Quite agree she has one of the best bodies I have seen on here it's a shame Clay hasn't the energy or inclination to satisfy her as she is often trying to get a bit of life out of him without having much success. I'm waiting for the male guests they often have over to try their luck 🙄 The females they have had over so far ain't the best I have seen either.😣

15 hours ago, golfer06 said:

Have to check in archive,don't know if you agree but this couple reminds me a lot Arnie and his girlfriend(sorry don't Remeber her name)past residents of this house,she was cute and had some energy but him..didn't like to be on cams and very low energy,th parties had almost no skin at show(Just like this two)and well they didn't lasted much.Dana is cute but the problem it's him,but well maybe things will start change and lights will be on more times during sex,some nudity during parties etc.Gess not times will tell.

• Like 2