B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #2

Info from my friend:

Looks like Elly and maybe Loraine extended their days with RLC (they had to leave on 13th).

Amina is still waiting for an answer from RLC. If not, she will leave after 4 days..

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Info from my friend:

Looks like Elly and maybe Loraine extended their days with RLC (they had to leave on 13th).

Amina is still waiting for an answer from RLC. If not, she will leave after 4 days..

So strange with RLC, the girls go to Barca and then have to wait for confirmation from RLC if they can stay or not. Mila's room is empty now so why not let Amina have that room, unless they already have another girl booked for that room but I doubt.

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

So strange with RLC, the girls go to Barca and then have to wait for confirmation from RLC if they can stay or not. Mila's room is empty now so why not let Amina have that room, unless they already have another girl booked for that room but I doubt.

We never know with RLC, they do some strange things from time to time.. 
Maybe a new group of girls are arriving next week? 

11 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Informazioni dal mio amico:

Sembra che Elly e forse Loraine abbiano prolungato le loro giornate con RLC (dovevano partire il 13).

Amina sta ancora aspettando una risposta da RLC. In caso contrario, partirà dopo 4 giorni ..

how long have they prolonged Elly and Loraine?

I love you all very well, I hope very much, that send to replace Mila, an old glory like Megan, she was fundamental in this apartment, however the name of Mila is always present

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Info from my friend:

so let me get this straight.  Amina shows up in Barcelona not knowing if she has a job with RLC or not??  That doesn't make any sense what so ever.  I'm not saying that your friend isn't speaking the truth, I'm just saying from my perspective that doesn't make any sense unless RLC paid her airfare which is a possibility but one that I can't see them doing with their sub-base declining.  i guess it kind of explains the whole Mila and Amina event the other night along with the Mary/Bridget/Amina night.  I guess I will have to wait and read to see what happens.

Tell your friend thank you for the information!

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so let me get this straight.  Amina shows up in Barcelona not knowing if she has a job with RLC or not??  That doesn't make any sense what so ever.  I'm not saying that your friend isn't speaking the truth, I'm just saying from my perspective that doesn't make any sense unless RLC paid her airfare which is a possibility but one that I can't see them doing with their sub-base declining.  i guess it kind of explains the whole Mila and Amina event the other night along with the Mary/Bridget/Amina night.  I guess I will have to wait and read to see what happens.

Tell your friend thank you for the information!

You must caught up better 😉 .. Several of the girls lately have done it this way. Come to visit and then get a contract. Anita, Adri, etc