B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #2

finally being able to understand a conversation is quite nice, though that is of course just down to my linguistic ignorance.

Looks like the lovers are arguing over how to cook potatoes......they may be hot and heavy in the bedroom and the bathroom together, but it's always in the kitchen where true tensions come out in a relationship, which can be dangerous as that's where all the knives are kept!!

Great couple(Megan and boyfriend)Seems They are always orny and perfectly fine with that hehe.I think it's the first girl I see in barca places that likes or at least it's fine with cumshots in mouth and face,kudos for the couple.

• Like 1

2 minuti fa, Noldus ha detto:

Spaghetti quando è arrivato, per cena e ora per colazione. Può essere un po 'monotono nel lungo periodo 😉  (In un modo o nell'altro, se capisci)

no, per colazione, croissants, questo è il pranzo

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Sounds like Megan is one classy lady!!

If she isn't classy enough, go watch classy Saint Kamilla instead!! That is classy!! Classy and more boring than watching grass growing!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, ed2 said:

If she isn't classy enough, go watch classy Saint Kamilla instead!! That is classy!! Classy and more boring than watching grass growing!!

I don't watch any of them Ed.  I leave that for those of you that like the eternal fucking RLC gives you over and over.  They fucked me one too many times and I said to hell with them!

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't watch any of them Ed.  I leave that for those of you that like the eternal fucking RLC gives you over and over.  They fucked me one too many times and I said to hell with them!

We know 😏