Jump to content
michaels4444

Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Topic 2018 #2

Recommended Posts

This is just like the tent the four disappear off camera for some fun. This is bullshit what are we paying for?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, xtreza1 said:

eva is totaly confused now

looks like she is kissing. stroking and just waiting for him to make a move

She is confused cause she wonders why the hell he won't fuck me 😏

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, xtreza1 said:

eva is totaly confused now

So am I.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

c ' est une séance pour les "replay "pour remplir le réfrigérateur 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, happyone said:

looks like she is kissing. stroking and just waiting for him to make a move

She is confused cause she wonders why the hell he won't fuck me 😏

Exactly. I'm surprised she hasn't just got up and gone to sleep in the living room at this rate. There's only so long she can do this if he's not interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She is certainly wanting it. She is much more into it than he is. Eva, take your top off and let's see what happens. Or better yet stand up and do a strip tease and see if that gets it going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is one needy cat. It can't go more than a minute without climbing all over them 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, happyone said:

looks like she is kissing. stroking and just waiting for him to make a move

 

2 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Exactly. I'm surprised she hasn't just got up and gone to sleep in the living room at this rate. There's only so long she can do this if he's not interested.

The night when Dick was fucking Masha in the bedroom and Jane and Sasha were in the living room, Jane wanted to have sex with him but he flat out refused. And then there's all the times he was with Dasha and he waited so long before he finally had sex with her (something like 2 months maybe more). Sasha is just unreliable when it comes to this. If this was anybody else, they would have already made a move hours ago. Sasha acts like he's afraid to take a chance or gives himself reasons not to go any further.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

 

The night when Dick was fucking Masha in the bedroom and Jane and Sasha were in the living room, Jane wanted to have sex with him but he flat out refused. And then there's all the times he was with Dasha and he waited so long before he finally had sex with her (something like 2 months maybe more). Sasha is just unreliable when it comes to this. If this was anybody else, they would have already made a move hours ago. Sasha acts like he's afraid to take a chance or gives himself reasons not to go any further.

Yeah, I really don't get him sometimes. She's practically grinding her crotch into him and he's watching tv over her shoulder. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

si c est le sexe  qu elle cherche ... elle est sous le chat 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Yeah, I really don't get him sometimes. She's practically grinding her crotch into him and he's watching tv over her shoulder. 

It's crazy enough to think that he would turn her down but even I can understand that to a VERY tiny degree. What I really don't get and find frustrating is why pour drinks for her, get her into bed, close the door and then refuse to fuck her? Like seriously, what's even the damn point? All the times I've been saying tonight that nothing is going happen, I could have sworn that it was going to be Eva that wouldn't want to go all the way.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go to General Topic 2018 #3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 3 minutes, Happyone a déclaré:

Aller au sujet général 2018 # 3

sans rien faire ils avaient rempli les replay ....la c ' est pareil 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×