Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (August 2018)

adamneve

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Eva and Sam just arrived for an Italian vacation... along with the bald threesome guy.

The world is so small!

Eva, Sam and the bald man are Dasha friends. Are they also M & S friends? Maybe.

The last two guests were Dasha friends too. It seemed to me that the guests and M & S  weren't friends.

Some people says that the bald man was Masha lover, away from the cameras. We know that he went to bed with Eva and Sam. Why is he there? Is he an Eva secret lover too? Or do they want to introduce him to Masha?

I don't expect much action because Dasha now knows Sasha.

Perhaps Masha will apreciate the bald man and she will be their guide in Italy. Good for Dasha and Sasha.

Edited by novidades
Dasha and not Masha at the end of the last line

8 minutes ago, novidades said:

The world is so small!

Eva, Sam and the bald man are Dasha friends. Are they also M & S friends? Maybe.

The last two guests were Dasha friends too. It seemed to me that the guests and M & S  weren't friends.

Some people says that the bald man was Masha lover, away from the cameras. We know that he went to bed with Eva and Sam. Why is he there? Is he an Eva secret lover too? Or do they want to introduce him to Masha?

Perhaps Masha will apreciate the bald man and she will be their guide in Italy. Good for Masha and Sasha.

Their world is so small...M, S and D, have a ton of friends back in St Petersburg and they all seem to fuck each other...lol

46 minutes ago, novidades said:

The world is so small!

Perhaps Masha will apreciate the bald man and she will be their guide in Italy. Good for Dasha and Sasha.

Eva was a guest in the past when Dasha was with Demid 

so it's not a small world, it's a friend world 😉

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Eva was a guest in the past when Dasha was with Demid

Was not aware of that.

So Eva was a guest of Dasha and Demid. So was Masha. Dasha has been a guest of Nelly and Bogdan. Layne from VH was also a guest of Masha. Dasha was a guest of Layne as well as Teya, who also had the blond as a guest as well. Did I miss anything?

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Was not aware of that.

So Eva was a guest of Dasha and Demid. So was Masha. Dasha has been a guest of Nelly and Bogdan. Layne from VH was also a guest of Masha. Dasha was a guest of Layne as well as Teya, who also had the blond as a guest as well. Did I miss anything?

Teya was also a Dasha's guest on RLC 😉