Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (August 2018)

adamneve

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't take it anymore. I became a premium member because of Dasha and now I only get to see her when she is with this fugly narcissist and his ugly dangling piece of useless limp flesh. I will let my membership expire.

10 hours ago, Mutt496 said:

Can't take it anymore. I became a premium member because of Dasha and now I only get to see her when she is with this fugly narcissist and his ugly dangling piece of useless limp flesh. I will let my membership expire.

At first I didnt like Dasha at all but then i took a better look at her ass which is very very good.

16 hours ago, Mutt496 said:

While I am hardly a fan of Sasha...your description of his member is not entirely accurate. (limp)?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Mutt496 said:

Thank you for the info