B3 (Kim & Kenny, Amanda & Pablo) General Topic August to October

I am not sure what happens with this couple outside this apartment, but what went on in this apartment was a sad case of abuse. It isn't unique to this guy. He is and always will be an abuser. Good riddance to assholes like him. The balance of their stay was sad for me to watch her facial expressions when she was alone. I felt like a father of four girls who just witnessed my daughter being abused. Good luck to her. She seemed quite sweet and easily manipulated.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to B3 (Kim & Kenny) General Topic August / September
On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 1:36 PM, piedpiper1968 said:

I am not sure what happens with this couple outside this apartment, but what went on in this apartment was a sad case of abuse. It isn't unique to this guy. He is and always will be an abuser. Good riddance to assholes like him. The balance of their stay was sad for me to watch her facial expressions when she was alone. I felt like a father of four girls who just witnessed my daughter being abused. Good luck to her. She seemed quite sweet and easily manipulated.

Sometimes things like this happen.  Just hope RLC will someday screen their Participants before they give them a Contract to become a Tenant.

• Like 1