B3 (Kim & Kenny, Amanda & Pablo) General Topic August to October

• StnCld316 changed the title to B3 (Kim & Kenny, Amanda & Pablo) General Topic August / September

Well that was fast. they were playing in bed.. and then at 18:10 she got on top of him and and 18:11 it was over..wow  63 seconds. he was wanting her badly and couldn't hold it....And she took the load in her mouth.. I could not see if she swallowed but She does everyything right and looks good.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, michaels4444 said:

Well that was fast. they were playing in bed.. and then at 18:10 she got on top of him and and 18:11 it was over..wow  63 seconds. he was wanting her badly and couldn't hold it....And she took the load in her mouth.. I could not see if she swallowed but She does everyything right and looks good.

She did indeed swallow it.  We'll give him a pass since it was his first attempt on cam 🙂  That was quick though.

4 hours ago, michaels4444 said:

LOL  He's got smith's 1 minute 45 seconds all beat to hell.  :biggrin:

He sure as hell can't please a woman in 63 Seconds. 

• Like 1