B3 (Kim & Kenny, Amanda & Pablo) General Topic August to October

1 hour ago, presolone1 said:

Bonjour a tout le monde , je ne veux pas discuter ; c'est juste pour vous signalez que j'ai vu avec le replay, Kenny a 14:19:00 prendre un gode dans sa chambre et ensuite il y a eu UM pendant deux heures ; que c'est il passé pendant ces deux heures de UM ?????

What happened is probably just what you think happened.  RLC is notorious for putting apartments UM for off camera action.  It has happened many times in the past and will continue many times in the future.  They probably snorted some good lines of cocaine and had a foursome...end of story!!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What happened is probably just what you think happened.  RLC is notorious for putting apartments UM for off camera action.  It has happened many times in the past and will continue many times in the future.  They probably snorted some good lines of cocaine and had a foursome...end of story!!

Probably...😏

6 hours ago, michaels4444 said:

wow this guy is getting faster...hshe is ready a few kised and then  he inserted at 11:46 :31 . about 10 thrusts and... squirt on her back at 11:47:14  that is 43 seconds... she must really love him...

He beat his Record of 63 Seconds the other day.  He's getting better.  

Maybe tomorrow be 30 seconds.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

I like Amanda, many times new girls are shy and timid whether  with nudity or sexuality, Hell.. Samantha still covers up. But Amanda is a little vixen she plays with him and teases Pablo ( rubbing Dick with Keeny in the room) , granted it was hard for him to view but it was risky and sensous on her part. I think she would fuck both Kim and Kenny especially with her frustration with "miniute man".... just my humble opinion....