B3 (Kim & Kenny, Amanda & Pablo) General Topic August to October

• StnCld316 changed the title to B3 (Kim & Kenny) General Topic August / September
13 minutes ago, tomtom98989898 said:

Man her body was killer

Yes.....she has a great body and I agree with you on that.  The problem I have with her is all the hiding for hours in the closet in her room and all the hiding for hours in the bathroom in the hall.  They had extremely strange hours and I just don't think her following is that great.  So what, she has a pretty face and body but that's it when it comes to her in my opinion.  She is just another novelty for those of you that live around girls that are not like her.  Myself, I have 4 or 5 girls on my street alone that could blow her out of the water.  I live in a coastal area and girls like her are a dime a dozen!

26 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes.....she has a great body and I agree with you on that.  The problem I have with her is all the hiding for hours in the closet in her room and all the hiding for hours in the bathroom in the hall.  They had extremely strange hours and I just don't think her following is that great.  So what, she has a pretty face and body but that's it when it comes to her in my opinion.  She is just another novelty for those of you that live around girls that are not like her.  Myself, I have 4 or 5 girls on my street alone that could blow her out of the water.  I live in a coastal area and girls like her are a dime a dozen!

She is my number one, She is a superstar, and she has been one of truest to what RLC states, Real Life on camera. I completely disagree with you Harley, as Jasmin has huge following, and is easily could be as large or larger superstar than Kamilla or Kristy. 

BTW if you have 4 or 5 girls on your street that compare to Jasmin, what the fuck are you doing here ? I would be glued to my window watching those beautiful babes constantly. 😉

See the source image

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

She is my number one, She is a superstar, and she has been one of truest to what RLC states, Real Life on camera. I completely disagree with you Harley, as Jasmin has huge following and it easily could be as large or larger superstar than Kamilla or Kristy. 

BTW if you have 4 or 5 girls on your street that compare to Jasmin, what the fuck are you doing here ? I would be glued to my window watching those beautiful babes constantly. 😉

See the source image

I see those girls all the time Thes, it gets old after awhile.  I know Jasmin was your number one and I can see how that is.  She is just another girl to me that has shown up on RLC.  I don't and won't treat her any more special just because she may be prettier or have a better body than most of the other girls.......that's not how I roll.  Now days, I base everything I read or I am told on a girl by the way she acts and carry's herself.  I had a thing for Kamila once but it didn't last long.  I think she is snobbish as hell and thinks her shit don't stink, she is manipulative as all get outs,  but I can promise you, you probably wouldn't want to be anywhere in the vicinity when she take a dump!!

I just find it funny how there was hardly any to none that had anything to say about Jasmin leaving.  Now the question is.........who will be the next circus act to grace the viewers with their presence in B3?

We all had a thing for Kamilla in Barcelona, but once we have had chance to get to know her, a lot of us changed our opinion.

As for Jasmin, I can't recall ever reading that people thought negatively of her, or her actions. You have stated on numerous occasions that these girls only play for the camera, but I would challenge that opinion of Jasmin. She has always acted quite normally, and with time in front of the cameras, she has become much more open, with the confidence it takes to act normal, and try not to be influenced by the cameras. I don't understand this absurd fascination with the girls are always hiding when they are off camera. 

JASMIN is a true superstar of RLC, and there have not been many in my opinion in recent years.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

We all had a thing for Kamilla in Barcelona, but once we have had chance to get to know her, a lot of us changed our opinion.

As for Jasmin, I can't recall ever reading that people thought negatively of her, or her actions. You have stated on numerous occasions that these girls only play for the camera, but I would challenge that opinion of Jasmin. She has always acted quite normally, and with time in front of the cameras, she has become much more open, with the confidence it takes to act normal, and try not to be influenced by the cameras. I don't understand this absurd fascination with the girls are always hiding when they are off camera. 

JASMIN is a true superstar of RLC, and there have not been many in my opinion in recent years.

We can agree on one thing, there HAVE NOT been many over the years!  Yes, the hiding thing is a big deal to me.  I feel that there is not a single area of an apartment that a girl can go to without being seen as long as they are in the apartment.  These couples and single girls spend enough time away from the apartments that when they are in them, their every move should be able to be seen.  That is how I feel about the NUMEROUS hiding spots in the apartments!

39 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

We can agree on one thing, there HAVE NOT been many over the years!  Yes, the hiding thing is a big deal to me.  I feel that there is not a single area of an apartment that a girl can go to without being seen as long as they are in the apartment.  These couples and single girls spend enough time away from the apartments that when they are in them, their every move should be able to be seen.  That is how I feel about the NUMEROUS hiding spots in the apartments!

Just face the facts--your hatred of RLC has so consumed you that you will find anything to demonize RLC, it's contents, and the participants and anyone who subscribes to RLC.  Your views do not represent the majority

of  RLC subscribers and the members of CC and frankly most of us are tired of your "I know what is best rhetoric" IMO.