B3 (Kim & Kenny, Amanda & Pablo) General Topic August to October

I don't understand how Jim doesn't fuck Jasmin 5 times a day or at least spend some time licking her incredibly beautiful pussy and asshole. And she takes it in the ass too without too much of a whimper. And he fucked her ass for a good 15 minutes. Plus she is on birth control and it would be hot to cum inside her. And finally she loves to swap a lot of spit with her tongue work. My favorite girl on RLC ever!!

Serious question; why do they call this apartment "couples on Vacation"? Do these people have jobs other than working for RealLifeCam that they are vacating? And if sitting around daily shirtless looking at  their phones is a vacation, I mean really so many questions....

6 hours ago, cardone6161 said:

Serious question; why do they call this apartment "couples on Vacation"? Do these people have jobs other than working for RealLifeCam that they are vacating? And if sitting around daily shirtless looking at  their phones is a vacation, I mean really so many questions....

You are taking things too seriously 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cardone6161 said:

Well the same could be said about B2 and B4 🙂

17 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I don't understand how Jim doesn't fuck Jasmin 5 times a day or at least spend some time licking her incredibly beautiful pussy and asshole. And she takes it in the ass too without too much of a whimper. And he fucked her ass for a good 15 minutes. Plus she is on birth control and it would be hot to cum inside her. And finally she loves to swap a lot of spit with her tongue work. My favorite girl on RLC ever!!

Was this today or? I have only seen him fuck her in the ass one maybe two times.

il y a 29 minutes, Fagen a dit :

Jas et Jim à la maison, Jasmin me semblait un peu ivre, les autres encore pas à la maison, Kenny Kim Rose.

Elle est ivre ... Son boyfriend a du la déshabillé et elle cuve son alcool  depuis trente minutes dans la deuxième salle de bains sans caméras .....

34 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Elle est ivre ... Son boyfriend a du la déshabillé et elle cuve son alcool  depuis trente minutes dans la deuxième salle de bains sans caméras ..... 

Maybe I didnt get the right translation for this but she didnt drink alcohol in that restroom, she drank when she been out on the town, the time she was in the restroom she was vomiting I think, Jim was sweeping the floor cleaning up something.