B3 (Kim & Kenny, Amanda & Pablo) General Topic August to October

What a selfish bastard Jim is. He and beautiful Jasmin just had sex in the tub. He pulled out and came on her back then stuck his cock back into her pussy for a few more pumps. But rather than rinse the cum off her back he washed his cock and his body while she waited. He didn't even help her clean her back. Who does this except a selfish self absorbed bastard. How do you treat your woman with such disrespect.

On 8/25/2018 at 9:17 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Sounds like some of these girls are my kind of girls back when I was a studly young squirrel -- if they had only been around in the early 1980's when clean Peruvian flake was still available and a snort or two wouldn't have given me a heart attack...or cost me so much per gram.

Now everybody in my age group is stuck with the little blue pill, medicinal pot, non-steroidal anti-inflammatories or just plain booze.😞

LMAO, i couldn't agree more,except the little blue pill,not needed,, but i'll add one you forgot,high blood pressure pills,that stopped me from my snorting white powder days.