B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #3

4 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

Her and Mila probably got an apartment together back in Kyiv

Now that would be an apartment to watch and cause me to re -subscribe again, Awesome Adventuresome Amina and Magnificent Majestic Mila. Oh Yeaaaaaa worth every penny.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Yes and they replied with, they were sorry to see me go, but they hoped that I would change my mind in the future.

I was going to comment on this earlier but my neighbor came over for a visit.

Sorry to see you go huh LOL.  I don't think they are too sorry to see you go if you've been with them for 6 years and all they could say was "they hoped you change your mind".  That response is so typical of them.  They apparently don't treasure their long time customers or they are just tired of hearing from disappointed customers.  It's just one big tease fest these days anyway, with an event that might be worth watching once or twice a year.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was going to comment on this earlier but my neighbor came over for a visit.

Sorry to see you go huh LOL.  I don't think they are too sorry to see you go if you've been with them for 6 years and all they could say was "they hoped you change your mind".  That response is so typical of them.  They apparently don't treasure their long time customers or they are just tired of hearing from disappointed customers.  It's just one big tease fest these days anyway, with an event that might be worth watching once or twice a year.

My thoughts exactly Harley, and they wonder why their subscription base has been cut in half since the first of the year. To much competition for them these days that actually fulfill the voyeurs desires. 

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

My thoughts exactly Harley, and they wonder why their subscription base has been cut in half since the first of the year. To much competition for them these days that actually fulfill the voyeurs desires. 

I know and you know there is more competition these days, but I don't think RLC fully understands the magnitude of the sitsheation!  They will probably try to buy the competition out and the customer will be left with the SOS!!

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know and you know there is more competition these days, but I don't think RLC fully understands the magnitude of the sitsheation!  They will probably try to buy the competition out and the customer will be left with the SOS!!

If they don't change with the times, they will have these girls, they want us to believe that are of model quality back in the shit hole apartments they stared with, way back when the real true voyeurist/exhibitionist understood what was desired by the online voyeurs (The Queen and her friends). Sometimes corporate ownership is the downfall to what some believed, that was pure and served to satisfy the fetish that is voyeurism. They have sat on their asses far to long and allowed the competition to catch up to them and have only themselves to blame.

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Let me guess Noldus,  panties still on LMAO.... it is just a show. She never really has an a orgasm, or she didn't while I was watching anyway

Her panties has been off many times during dildo show with Mary, but also when alone in her bed 😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Her panties has been off many times during dildo show with Mary, but also when alone in her bed 😉

You have missed RLC when it was real, and worth the extravagant price they charge for their services. I wished you could have been around in it's heyday. You would understand why so many are leaving in droves.

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You have missed RLC when it was real, and worth the extravagant price they charge for their services. I wished you could have been around in it's heyday. You would understand why so many are leaving in droves.

You mean like with Belle and Avi who was always naked on their beds flashing for the camera for hours?
I think for a voyeur  site what we get is okay, also RLC is more than b2 and b4. But yes I wasnt around back in the days so I can't say if it was better or not. But I trust you when you say it was better 🙂