B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #3

13 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

No sense hanging around here, going yo vh tv. chao !!

Wow now you know how bad the Barcelona Bordello's are when CC can't even get 3 pages of comments on either of the threads.

RLC is headed

See the source image

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Wow now you know how bad the Barcelona Bordello's are when CC can't even get 3 pages of comments on either of the threads.

RLC is headed

See the source image

It’s because I’m away on holiday and can’t see RLC 🤥, Thes...😏

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It’s because I’m away on holiday and can’t see RLC 🤥, Thes...😏

I hope you are having a hell of good time Naga, you have not missed a thing here for sure. Friday night and less than 50 posts all day.

Just now, Mauri said:

she leave

For all of the members sake, I sure hope not. she is the only salvation for B-2, the preacher daughter has influenced the other girls to point that it is a waste of time even moderating the threads.

I hope you are having a hell of good time Naga, you have not missed a thing here for sure. Friday night and less than 50 posts all day.

Thanks, I am back home tomorrow. Haven’t I missed some epic events such as Megan and her Italian stallion, their ‘orgy’ in her room with Marta and your favourite Elly and a 3 some in R2?

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks, I am back home tomorrow. Haven’t I missed some epic events such as Megan and her Italian stallion, their ‘orgy’ in her room with Marta and your favourite Elly and a 3 some in R2?

How long have you been gone Naga, I let my subscription expire after 6 years, so all I have is the forum to read like Harley. Yes Elly earned her stripes, so now we can call her Once a Month ELLY, and yes I understand the coked up night at R-2 ......they had about ten minute threesome, but the dude was limp dick, and was way out of his league with Sam and Angie in bed together. 

How long have you been gone Naga, I let my subscription expire after 6 years, so all I have is the forum to read like Harley. Yes Elly earned her stripes so Now we can call her Once a Month ELLY, and yes I understand the coked up night at R-2 they had about ten minute threesome but the dude was limp nd was way out o his league with Sam and Angie in bed together. 

Just away for a week Thes