B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #3

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

NOPE, not as long as RLC continues to use the girls outside the apartment!

Just one question for you Rider.  Did you send RLC an email telling them why you cancelled after 6 years??

Yes and they replied with, they were sorry to see me go, but they hoped that I would change my mind in the future.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yes and they replied with, they were sorry to see me go, but they hoped that I would change my mind in the future.

One would think after faithfully been with them for 6 Years the least they could have done was kiss some ass and give a 3 Month Free Subscription to entice you to stay but RLC would not think of such.

It would be a write off to them at Tax Time so they don't lose a dime.

Has Legs the most lost Loraine earned her place on RLC ? I say hell no, and kick her ass to the curb !!!! The only reason she is still there is because Elly would leave if she wasn't. Nobody ever talks about her, I know when I was a member she never ever did anything to seduce a voyeur,  I am sure she is doing nothing these days as well. Hell even the Preachers Daughter has at least give you some kind of anticipation, but Legs the most Lost Loraine is just plain a Oxygen Stealer Space Eater. ONE WAY TICKET HOME.

See the source image

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Has Legs the most lost Loraine earned her place on RLC ? I say hell no, and kick her ass to the curb !!!! The only reason she is still there is because Elly would leave id she wasn't. Nobody ever talks about her, I know when I was a member she never ever did anything to seduce a voyeur, Si I am sure she is doing nothing these days as well. Hell even the Preachers Daughter has been at least give you some kind of anticipation, but Legs the most Lost Loraine is just plain a Oxygen Stealer Space Eater. ONE WAY TICKET HOME.

See the source image

And take Elly along she just can't stop yapping even with two nude girls in the tub with her..........................😣👿✈️