B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August 2018 #2 / September

8 hours ago, jc1861791 said:

here we go with all this undercover shit

As disappointed as we were, he's not on the pay roll so they didn't have to show jack shit. Presumably it was more convenient for him to stay in B2 on his last night so he could catch his early flight this morning, and he wanted to go out with a bang...Yes, both were 'guilty' of hiding from the cams, if guilty is the right word, but they certainly weren't guilty of just putting on a show to make some cash...Watching Ksusha have sex uncovered would have been great but I don't think they were short changing us...Basically they wanted sex but it was awkward...Just my opinion guys...

says MOOS54, I always lament, if all goes well not complain to me, rest assured, we come to sex between Ksusha and her "boyfriend", I've only seen a bit, I must say it is the first man with the remote dick, after the bath went to bed, Ksusha with underwear and shorts, he with underwear, as soon as she, she put on him have begun to moan and then big foreplay, more than anything else many kisses, really good and real, because I should complain

• Like 1

Mit diesen "Propagandistinnen" in #B2 & #B4 ist das "Projekt Barcelona" zumindest für diesen Monat gelaufen.
Keine neuen Darstellerinnen in Sicht,  aufregen nutzt nichts, ändern wird es diese schlechte Situation nicht.
Mein Kommentar zur aktuellen IST-Situation.

With these "propagandists" in # B2 & # B4, the "Project Barcelona" ran at least for this month.
No new actresses in sight, excitement does not help, it will not change the bad situation.
My comment on the current situation.

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

As disappointed as we were, he's not on the pay roll so they didn't have to show jack shit. Presumably it was more convenient for him to stay in B2 on his last night so he could catch his early flight this morning, and he wanted to go out with a bang...Yes, both were 'guilty' of hiding from the cams, if guilty is the right word, but they certainly weren't guilty of just putting on a show to make some cash...Watching Ksusha have sex uncovered would have been great but I don't think they were short changing us...Basically they wanted sex but it was awkward...Just my opinion guys...

Ksusha is however on the pay roll!

16 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Ksusha is however on the pay roll!

If Ksusha was more open, it's still a bit tricky having sex in the open for us when your partner is hiding...unless she straddled him and they cut a hole in the quilt...😏

He isn't being paid so we can't expect him to perform. Tbh, she is getting paid to have cams pointed at her 24/7 and nothing more...If she wants to make more money that's up to her...

33 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If Ksusha was more open, it's still a bit tricky having sex in the open for us when your partner is hiding...unless she straddled him and they cut a hole in the quilt...😏

He isn't being paid so we can't expect him to perform. Tbh, she is getting paid to have cams pointed at her 24/7 and nothing more...If she wants to make more money that's up to her...

Not just about last night Naga, but Ksusha has been there for quite a while, "on the pay roll", and she has chosen to spend most of her long days (and some nights too) at someplace else, with her boyfriend. Maybe Ksusha will be home now, if the boyfriend has left, but 60 days is starting to feel like long enough.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Not just about last night Naga, but Ksusha has been there for quite a while, "on the pay roll", and she has chosen to spend most of her long days (and some nights too) at someplace else, with her boyfriend. Maybe Ksusha will be home now, if the boyfriend has left, but 60 days is starting to feel like long enough.

I agree, all 3 spend too much time out of the apt but Aria is the worst. She's starting to take the piss now and she's also stopped the nudity when she is there...I wonder why...😕

• Like 2

Everyone of you that sub to RLC get exactly what you deserve when it comes to the many hours/nights outside the apartment, the undercover sex, the covering of the tits when they walk down the hall, the same routines over and over, the FAR too many hours of UM, etc. etc.  Naga is a prime example of one of those people, he and HappyOne, Noldus, RagNar, just to name a few.  Naga supports and never complains to RLC (unless maybe a camera is not working) because no matter what the girls do, he thinks it's alright and that they have that right.  Their first and foremost function is being on RLC and to take care of the viewers and from what I've been reading, the only people they have been being taking care of, is the screwers.  Naga's argument is that Zsusha's guy is not on the payroll and doesn't have to do shit.  Then he should have never reared his ugly mug in B2, Zsusha never should have brought him back to the apartment.  The only reason he was there is because the people that care have written emails to RLC complaining about all the absenteeism of the girls in the apartment.  If it wasn't for those kind of people like Sergio, who you people give more flack then he deserves, the girls would still be out of the apartment today!!  The guys that come back to these apartments with these girls know what is expected of them, they know about the cameras and everything that entails and for them to hide under the covers is a total slap in the face to the subscribers.  It's not just the girls that are the problem, it's RLC as well for allowing this kind of situation to exist.  RLC promotes hiding!!

Like I said, if you are a subscriber and are always keeping your mouth shut and never complaining because you think the girls do no wrong and can stay out for extended periods of time only to rush home to make a 22:00 show of some sort as an "I'm sorry I was gone all day or night" gesture, THEN YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!!! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tamme Klaas said:

Is it easier to say
Anyone who is dissatisfied can cancel his ABO or read the terms and conditions
Who is satisfied, pays!

Exactly......whomever is paying for RLC gets exactly what they deserve just like I said.  If you continue to pay a monthly fee to RLC which is a pompous ass ran company by a bunch of people that are greedy and don't give two shits about you, you get what you deserve!  I'm done with this argument, I've said my piece and how I feel and I will now just sit back and catch all the flack that I don't deserve for having my own thoughts and opinions.  Let's make this forum great again 🙂