Sasha & Alice & Spartak

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Alex Lina really should do something new and exciting. All this places looking basically same they open up are just boring to me 

Exactly,when i seen th residents my imediatly tought was..this is alex&lina residents.But still.....better than jeka recent places.

I really want to know who the f**k decided on the name "Spartax"?  ROTFLMSAO!!!  Sounds like a disease..  "Johnnie can't come to school today..  He has contracted Spartak". 😀 Or maybe a glue.  "Spartak"!  For all your fastening needs!"":biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Let's give them a chance. They look good - not boring. Dressed quite interesting.

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I really want to know who the f**k decided on the name "Spartax"?  ROTFLMSAO!!!  Sounds like a disease..  "Johnnie can't come to school today..  He has contracted Spartak". 😀 Or maybe a glue.  "Spartak"!  For all your fastening needs!"":biggrin:

Spartak = Spartacus:biggrin:

Spartacus_Gx04_0743.jpg

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Someone needs to open a new house with two big,large girls with large tits(could be one ebony and other Asian)and an very small skinny dude living with them.Thats would be fresh and crazy to see.

this is sick

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seems will be an active place and that's good.Would like diferent looking residents But at least we know a lot of sex and wild things will happen.After Stacey&kris fail anything it's an improvement.