Sasha & Alice & Spartak

Anyways, you guys know what I meant and you know that I’m right about it. This is a game of catch the cash and if you don’t play the game right you quickly lose! Just ask the many others who came before you and ask yourself why is the lifespan of a VHTV so short. Viewer burnout and tenant burnout are real things  that a tenant has to consider when they step into the box. For real!

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Anyways, you guys know what I meant and you know that I’m right about it. This is a game of catch the cash and if you don’t play the game right you quickly lose! Just ask the many others who came before you and ask yourself why is the lifespan of a VHTV so short. Viewer burnout and tenant burnout are real things  that a tenant has to consider when they step into the box. For real!

you're wasting your time

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sometimes just watching and switching off the thinking about "the dark side" is really good and relaxing. You should try it one day 👍

Perhaps Violet and Jeff were the ones capable of making me that way. Perhaps that’s why I’m so attracted to them. Maybe 🤨

Please get them back and end my suffering Jabs!  All will be in balance once again. Help!! ♥️

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I know what you mean, playing the game is so important! You don't even have to have sex if you do it right! Ask Em!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

I know what you mean, playing the game is so important! You don't even have to have sex if you do it right! Ask Em!

True that! Well, to an extent, but even Em needs sex to keep afloat. Of course Em is paddling up a creek filled with lots of brown water. 💩

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

True that! Well, to an extent, but even Em needs sex to keep afloat. Of course Em is paddling up a creek filled with lots of brown water. 💩

True but she has got her fans and of course the speculation about whether Sid will appear will keep people watching !

Just now, Amy3 said:

Have fun guys! Sorry to be so freaking negative all the time. ♥️💋

Not being negative, just realistic, but I have the feeling these 3 have been together for a while and they are just acting naturally.

6 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Not being negative, just realistic, but I have the feeling these 3 have been together for a while and they are just acting naturally.

whoever they are , it doesn't change fact, that I like them already

• Like 1