Sasha & Alice & Spartak

46 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I think partially that the strange byavour

yesterday they were great , and music was good too. I'm a metal fan but I  like all that rave rhythms; and atmosphere was nice as well.

5 minutes ago, waldi said:

yesterday they were great , and music was good too. I'm a metal fan but I  like all that rave rhythms; and atmosphere was nice as well.

i Enjoyed it also,at least till Ben apeared,Then they started going to dresser and close the door a lot,but i kinda like the three residents,they aren't always sited etc and have some energy,no doubts will watch the place with some regularity.

48 minutes ago, ze81 said:

i Enjoyed it also,at least till Ben apeared,Then they started going to dresser and close the door a lot,but i kinda like the three residents,they aren't always sited etc and have some energy,no doubts will watch the place with some regularity.

Perhaps I was too quick to judge! There's a lot to like about the young ladies, especially after they have gotten some sleep. Not to mention the sleep I got as well. Unfortunately I watched every minutes after Ben left, so I was probably more strung out than they were.😊 

1 minute ago, waldi said:

on what basis do you conclude that? He's just one day in vh

Based on 1 day. He did less than the others. At the moment - girls are super. The guy is so-so, especially considering hot temperament girl with tattoos.

No complaints. This apartment - in my watch list. But this guy is not top-fucker - in contrast to the girls.

25 minutes ago, groomy said:

Girl with tattoos have really BIG sexual energy. Unfortunately - I can not say this about the guy:sad:. While he is the weakest tenant here. I hope he will be more active and have more stamina.

After watching the 3min man over Ruby place this dude(spartak)it's an beast with plenty sexual power.

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

Based on 1 day. He did less than the others. At the moment - girls are super. The guy is so-so, especially considering hot temperament girl with tattoos.

No complaints. This apartment - in my watch list. But this guy is not top-fucker - in contrast to the girls.

if the worst comes to the worst, girls can always choose a different guy, no problem