Sasha & Alice & Spartak

This girls have an cool,natural chemistry that makes it nice to watch,Gess sometimes they fail with residents(do nothings and hidding from cams)and others(like this case)they get good ones,hopeful this three and manager will know how mantain interest in long term period.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This girls have an cool,natural chemistry that makes it nice to watch,Gess sometimes they fail with residents(do nothings and hidding from cams)and others(like this case)they get good ones,hopeful this three and manager will know how mantain interest in long term period.

Agree I hope that too. And they should stay this way and not start bating shows to cams 👍

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Indeed,no crap fake cam shows please!

I don't think they are kind of people who like to do chaturbate shows  but sometimes I'm wrong too 😀

13 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

1458109410_2018-08-1907_33_03-Greenshot.thumb.jpg.68e8b685ed936ccb735515c0c12b2e39.jpg

I agree. I can make out what looks like a woman, but I can't tell what
she's doing or what else is in the tattoo. If those are flowers, what's
sticking out of them?

For the size of that i would say it's a tramp stamp covering tattoo .. in the middle looks some kind of animal.. but don't know

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

For the size of that i would say it's a tramp stamp covering tattoo .. in the middle looks some kind of animal.. but don't know

When I first saw it I thought it's two balls with a dick in the middle 😂

• Like 2