Scarlet & Garry

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, bruno anais said:

ho non pas encore eux ils sont nul et si ses pour rester un mois svp maitre de nouveau locataire  .....

Tu me fais mal aux yeux 🙈

Ses = c'est

Maître = mettre 

Sinon ta phrase ne veut vraiment rien dire 😋

Did Gary leaved with his bags and she stayed,sorry but that's unfair,he did little..and tried to stop her,could had been an desaster if he didn't grabed her like he did.She it's very instable,Probrably both will stay better outa cams and living by themselfs.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Did Gary leaved with his bags and she stayed,sorry but that's unfair,he did little..and tried to stop her,could had been an desaster if he didn't grabed her like he did.She it's very instable,Probrably both will stay better outa cams and living by themselfs.

Agree. Not fair at all. But life is not fair...

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree. Not fair at all. But life is not fair...

Gess it's more important All th sex she can deliver than actually do the right thing,she grabed an knife and only not stabbed him because he managed to control her harms.well when she gets out control again and he isn't there to grab her..and something horrible happens..then i want to see what A&L will say.But maybe he leaved with the suitcases of both and she will fallow him.

3 hours ago, groomy said:

They are based on objective indicators (money, daily-weekly-monthly earnings, possibly detailed data such quantity new subscriptions in apt).

Perhaps current Alex and Lina model - based on use the newbie factor. The first days are good views. Then worse. After 10-20 days, fall views and the time for new ones. Again - from the last Alex&Lina apartments only SAS and Dana&Chris interesting and can maintain interest in the future.

The main problem Jeff and Violet was that they have bad views. And no prospects for improvement.:confused:What's the point to helping them? To give loan? They will return loan year+. And there is the negative stats dynamics. If this happened with top rating participants - positive decision by loan and new apartment. Just because - they earn money, attract new subscribers and return loan for 1-2 months.

I firmly believe the problem with Jeff and Violet is they had bad management.  Cam placement was poor, lighting was atrious and in the end they were stuck in a shitty apartment in a shitty neighborhood to the extent they were often afraid to even venture out.  That kind of stress, couple with having to live your life under a microscope of cams can only lead to a poor conclusion.  Jeff and Violet had an extremely loyal following and with the right management, (Mira and Henry comes to mind) would have carried the day for a long time..  I didn't notice J&A falling off in views to the extent they were thrown out until they were forced to shared with Alice and whats-his-name and the subsequent removal into that ghetto dump..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I firmly believe the problem with Jeff and Violet is they had bad management.  Cam placement was poor, lighting was atrious and in the end they were stuck in a shitty apartment in a shitty neighborhood to the extent they were often afraid to even venture out.  That kind of stress, couple with having to live your life under a microscope of cams can only lead to a poor conclusion.  Jeff and Violet had an extremely loyal following and with the right management, (Mira and Henry comes to mind) would have carried the day for a long time..  I didn't notice J&A falling off in views to the extent they were thrown out until they were forced to shared with Alice and whats-his-name and the subsequent removal into that ghetto dump..

Jeka for sure fucked it up big time...

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I agree with what you said.. but i also believe that the move to that shitty house was already a consequence of the low income they was getting

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Jeka for sure fucked it up big time...

And to belabor the point even further, there are only one or two couples in all of VH that have the personality of J&V,  Mira and Henry, Clare and Stas,  and very few that had their looks.  Both VH and Jeka fucked it up in this case.  IMHO..

• Like 1