Scarlet & Garry

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair Gary was relatively calm(considering the moment)and didn't hit her,tried to stop her of doing an desaster, regard Ben he had some balls when he puted himself between the two and the knife.But sadly even she leaving this place it's kinda doomed,maybe if they gone to some reabe or something,then(if worked well)they could return clean.

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The scary part is that VHTV really only deals with the managers and they generally have no clue about the tenants. Proof of that is Violet and Jeff, who were kicked out by Jeka for quite a while and VHTV remained completely clueless about what was gling on. They never really figured it out until I told them myself. 

Have always thought Violet & Jeff were shit on as they were moved to an absolute rathole of a place and i reckon they ended up walking.

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The scary part is that VHTV really only deals with the managers and they generally have no clue about the tenants. Proof of that is Violet and Jeff, who were kicked out by Jeka for quite a while and VHTV remained completely clueless about what was gling on. They never really figured it out until I told them myself. 

They are based on objective indicators (money, daily-weekly-monthly earnings, possibly detailed data such quantity new subscriptions in apt).

Perhaps current Alex and Lina model - based on use the newbie factor. The first days are good views. Then worse. After 10-20 days, fall views and the time for new ones. Again - from the last Alex&Lina apartments only SAS and Dana&Chris interesting and can maintain interest in the future.

The main problem Jeff and Violet was that they have bad views. And no prospects for improvement.:confused:What's the point to helping them? To give loan? They will return loan year+. And there is the negative stats dynamics. If this happened with top rating participants - positive decision by loan and new apartment. Just because - they earn money, attract new subscribers and return loan for 1-2 months.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, groomy said:

They are based on objective indicators (money, daily-weekly-monthly earnings, possibly detailed data such quantity new subscriptions in apt).

Perhaps current Alex and Lina model - based on use the newbie factor. The first days are good views. Then worse. After 10-20 days, fall views and the time for new ones. Again - from the last Alex&Lina apartments only SAS and Dana&Chris interesting and can maintain interest in the future.

The main problem Jeff and Violet was that they have bad views. And no prospects for improvement.:confused:What's the point to helping them? To give loan? They will return loan year+. And there is the negative stats dynamics. If this happened with top rating participants - positive decision by loan and new apartment. Just because - they earn money, attract new subscribers and return loan for 1-2 months.

Maybe A&L(and others managers)would had more success and even better steady income if they stop opening so many places with so similar looking residents,that imediatly when places open most viewers can see they don't have nothing special or diferent,only change it's the names..the residents if you look to one or two you seen them all.But they just don't learn.