B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #4

Just now, Noldus said:

Miro showing her new dildo to the girls 😉 

Of course she is, and thats probably all thats going to happen with it.  However, they will probably find some unsuspecting fool that will pull out the plastic thinking it's going to go further!

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hello....is everybody alive??  The last post in this general thread was 16 hours ago.  What the hell has happened to everyone and what the hell has happened to B4?

B#4 Turned into a Nun Factory.    :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

B#4 Turned into a Nun Factory.    :biggrin:

Apparently so SC.  I expected that to happen from what all I've been told.  It seems that the whole dynamic of the apartment has changed along with the routines of some of the girls.  Nora must have been on vacation for at least a couple of weeks and had not been paying any attention to the apartments or their needs and now she just don't give a damn!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Apparently so SC.  I expected that to happen from what all I've been told.  It seems that the whole dynamic of the apartment has changed along with the routines of some of the girls.  Nora must have been on vacation for at least a couple of weeks and had not been paying any attention to the apartments or their needs and now she just don't give a damn!

Not many posts for the last couple of days.  Some may be away since it's the last week before the kids go back to school next week.  Most are likely gone for the last of the Summer Vacations.

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Not many posts for the last couple of days.  Some may be away since it's the last week before the kids go back to school next week.  Most are likely gone for the last of the Summer Vacations.

I suppose that could be part of it.  I think that people are starting to get tired of seeing the same thing over and over and it's starting to show by the lack of posts.  Our kids started back to school a week ago and I sincerely hope that what you said is part of the reason why the forum is dead and that B2 & B4 is not the problem.