Molly & Jeff

3 minutes ago, spielo said:

Does anybody what this girl is for there? Suggest to call her condom, as she is preventing sex of the others...

Screen Shot 08-31-18 at 10.10 PM.PNG

Also have the same doubt.. and still don't know the "scale" of friendship with who because she seems totally "lost" 

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Toxic relationship wiht Jeff. I just hope no violence will happen there. 

It seems exactly the same situation then Linda and Leon (but without that extreme point )...  A lot of arguing "solved" with sex... the problem is that on the next day the problem is still there...

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, moos54 said:

True problem of couples or simply pressure of the result?
I still noticed that it becomes recurrent all this tension in several apartments

Not knowing the language but could be all together.. they seems to quarrel since first days but it's getting worst and recurrent.. For sure there is a lot of pressure on alex&lina houses for money results and i believe that it's not all said to them before they arrive (Vh should get an hand on the ridiculous amount of houses they had online in the last months)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sr71gn said:

She has a cam blocked with the clothes drying dumb or on purpose?

removed...

Why is there no boy for this girl? Her lifetime at VHTV is very limited without. Any volunteers here?

Instead with her hair she should and maybe would play with something different 😋

Screen Shot 09-02-18 at 05.53 PM.PNG

• Like 1