Molly & Jeff

IMO VHTV done the right thing to take the apartment off line to review the nature of the complaints as I think there is a fine line that can be seen between violence and extreme sex act's. I believe that these guests were actually having rough sex which isn't to everyones liking and the reason I believe it to be rough sex is that neither one of them got up and tried to leave or cower in a corner with fear.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Btw, don't see any problem on reporting what anybody thinks it may be inappropriate .. the reports itself doesn't do nothing.. They will check and if they see anything wrong.. they follow the rules, if they don't see anything wrong.. all stays the same

Well they have pulled the apartment so that says it all i think.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Btw, don't see any problem on reporting what anybody thinks it may be inappropriate .. the reports itself doesn't do nothing.. They will check and if they see anything wrong.. they follow the rules, if they don't see anything wrong.. all stays the same

For the record, I agree. My comment was more about the fact that before tonight, this place had been an absolute snooze fest, not about me wanting to see anything specific that happened here tonight.

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Well they have pulled the apartment so that says it all i think.

Nop, not yet.. They usually does that to take time and analyse the situation .. Only if something is removed from timeline we will know if there was any "sanction" 

1 minute ago, Just In said:

IMO VHTV done the right thing to take the apartment off line to review the nature of the complaints as I think there is a fine line that can be seen between violence and extreme sex act's. I believe that these guests were actually having rough sex which isn't to everyones liking and the reason I believe it to be rough sex is that neither one of them got up and tried to leave or cower in a corner with fear.

Exactly 🙂

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Being kind of hysterical yes.. pretty "normal" .. But that face from the pics, not really (not saying it was abuse.. but clearly she didn't want that and the way she reacts at the end)

Btw, don't see any problem on reporting what anybody thinks it may be inappropriate .. the reports itself doesn't do nothing.. They will check and if they see anything wrong.. they follow the rules, if they don't see anything wrong.. all stays the same.. It's VH that takes the actions if they agree (and they usually even appreciate and thanks to the users who opened the tickets on that situations.. Last time was on Romeo-Gloria)

Exactly! Therefore, it's not right to attack people for report what they find to be disturbing. They didn't take it down, VH agreed and they tool it down. 

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Even though it's been said by two people that Molly does this behavior even without guests present, but ok.

You are not entirely wrong about Molly's behavior sometimes. I find that she can be immature a lot of the times but she also feel in love with the wrong asshole. Jeff has no idea how to treat a woman that young and he's a bully who gets an erection by rough. Neither one belongs on a site like this and he will always be a bully because  he equates manhood as being dominant over a helpless female..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not making any excuses except for what I see posted and I don't like seeing overtly rough sex either. I also don't try to speak for other people.

I think those who have posted were stating how they felt no ones trying to speak for anyone else.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Exactly! Therefore, it's not right to attack people for report what they find to be disturbing. They didn't take it down, VH agreed and they tool it down. 

I don't know if this is accurate, I think there wasn't enough time for VH to make a decision that it was disturbing I think with enough repots being submitted that they would automatically pull the stream to investigate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

For the record, I agree. My comment was more about the fact that before tonight, this place had been an absolute snooze fest, not about me wanting to see anything specific that happened here tonight.

Like i said i enjoyed the night there with them till that moment it start the big discussion with molly&jeff (on the last pics) she was blowing jeff and changing kisses and touches with the girl and i guess the other guy said something that she leave the bedroom pretty quick and go to outside. After that moment.. the "troubles" started

Totally preferred the other couple of guests they had 

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No, they tool it down to analyse/check what may have happened.. Not like an already "agreement" that something wrong happened

Just now, Sparkles said:

Totally preferred the other couple of guests they had 

This I agree with but the young guy needs to learn to last longer than a minute.😀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Just In said:

I don't know if this is accurate, I think there wasn't enough time for VH to make a decision that it was disturbing I think with enough repots being submitted that they would automatically pull the stream to investigate.

Of course! VHTV doesn't even watch this stuff. They aren't monitoring it 24/7. They started getting reports and then took it down. If it comes back up and the episode remains in the timeline then they determined it met their standards, if it's gone, then it didn't. 

My issue is people attacking people who report such things. That's not right! People have a right to object to behavior they find disturbing and they should be allowed to here without being attacked for "ruining the fun". 

• Like 3