Molly & Jeff

1 minute ago, Just In said:

I don't know if this is accurate, I think there wasn't enough time for VH to make a decision that it was disturbing I think with enough repots being submitted that they would automatically pull the stream to investigate.

Whether they take it down permanently or not doesn't change the way i feel about their behavior in the least. I don't need VHTV to affirm what I think is wrong or not. I have been a member of cc from 2013 until now. I started watching reallifecam in 2012 and later added VHTV. I have things that I enjoy and there are things I can't tolerate. In other words there are things I will pay to see and there are things I will not pay to see. It's just that simple with me. I don't tell anyone else to do and I wouldn't want to...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Of course! VHTV doesn't even watch this stuff. They aren't monitoring it 24/7. They started getting reports and then took it down. If it comes back up and the episode remains in the timeline then they determined it met their standards, if it's gone, then it didn't. 

My issue is people attacking people who report such things. That's not right! People have a right to object to behavior they find disturbing and they should be allowed to here without being attacked for "ruining the fun". 

I agree with you about the attacks about the reporting thats why I intentionally didn't mention it.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

No, they tool it down to analyse/check what may have happened.. Not like an already "agreement" that something wrong happened

Yes! And if it comes back up and all is retored to the timeline and people can get their jollies all they want. But if not, then it was beneath the pale and was rightly reported. I just don't want people not reporting things that they find disturbing out of fear that other cc members will put them down. It's a form of bullying that should not be tolerated here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Just In said:

I agree with you about the attacks about the reporting thats why I intentionally didn't mention it.

Thank you for understanding what I'm trying to say. It's ok to report things. If VHTV agrees then you did the right thing. If they don't then at least you know where they stand and you can decide if it is something worth paying for. We should not tolerate members being attacked for reporting things. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Whether they take it down permanently or not doesn't change the way i feel about their behavior in the least. I don't need VHTV to affirm what I think is wrong or not. I have been a member of cc from 2013 until now. I started watching reallifecam in 2012 and later added VHTV. I have things that I enjoy and there are things I can't tolerate. In other words there are things I will pay to see and there are things I will not pay to see. It's just that simple with me. I don't tell anyone else to do and I wouldn't want to...

You have a right to your opinion just like I have a right to mine, if Vh deem it as abuse and remove it I am fine by that and good for those that chose to speak up. I just don't think it was abuse between the guests, was it pleasant to watch well that lays in the eye of the beholder.

From time to time different styles of sex acts that people don't agree with are going to happen and if it ain't your thing it is easy to change to a different apartment and then you aren't supporting that behaviour.

Just now, Just In said:

From time to time different styles of sex acts that people don't agree with are going to happen and if it ain't your thing it is easy to change to a different apartment and then you aren't supporting that behaviour.

x2, and this is coming from someone who doesn't even like that sort of sex.

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

You have a right to your opinion just like I have a right to mine, if Vh deem it as abuse and remove it I am fine by that and good for those that chose to speak up. I just don't think it was abuse between the guests, was it pleasant to watch well that lays in the eye of the beholder.

I think I just agreed that, to each his own,  and you are correct that I don't/won't support that behavior so I can switch apartments . That is a given, but I also have one other recourse. I don't like brutality with my sex and that isn't to judge other people. That's just me...

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Reply back from VH and i quote.....

We are against such behavior of our participants. Action will be taken immediately.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks.

I wouldn't be very surprised if they confused in that group of 4 who are the tenants 😁

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Just In said:

Even understanding that different styles of sex aren't for everybody to like.. When there is dubious situations of violence/abuse ignoring isn't the solution.. Not every time the other person will reacts and run away.. or will scream.. or will just being there accepting the slaps, the spit in the face, pulling her hair because she is  afraid of reaction (not saying it was the situation here, just giving examples)

Months ago i reported an abuse situation in another site when there was some slaps and pushes.. but the worst part was when he was over here having "sex" and she just lay there not moving.. with their eyes totally petrified.. without emotions.. looking to nowhere.. I imagine that some people could see that as normal .. I didn't, i did my part as viewer.. and what was told to me (we never know if true or not) was that a complain was sent to police with copy of images and the house was immediately closed
Closing the eyes is not the solution.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1