Anastasia, Lexy & Pete Part #1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

This was one remarkable moment on VH. We saw some time ago on VV what happens when there are not such fine gentleman like Pete is ❣️

Just make sure I'm 100% because I couldn't hear well. Was the guy trying to find a place to sleep and decided to sleep in the bedroom? Because it sounded like the argument afterwards was that he was trying to convince Pete to let him sleep on the couch.

2 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Just make sure I'm 100% because I couldn't hear well. Was the guy trying to find a place to sleep and decided to sleep in the bedroom? Because it sounded like the argument afterwards was that he was trying to convince Pete to let him sleep on the couch.

Yeah that we did not kick him to the curb. 😂

1 minute ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Also that dude in the black shirt (Think his name is Drew?) is kind of a douchebag. He keeps getting in peoples faces and crawling all over people laying on the couch or the floor. He was even "faking" like he was going to throw a punch at Pete and Dan.

Normally Drew is nice guy. I guess he is still after Laurie 😁

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Normally Drew is nice guy. I guess he is still after Laurie 😁

Ok to be fair it looks like he's trying to be the "clown" of the party and there might be something missing in translation on my end. But it did look like Pete and Dan were about to drop him earlier lol. Especially Dan, he stood up and took the "bulldog" body stance against him and Drew backed off. But Drew kept coming up and humping Pete and grabbing the other guy's crotches and stuff. But if what you say is true that he has a thing for Laurie, which btw makes sense she's pretty damn hot, then he may be acting out and trying to get her attention.

It's amazing how we all revert back to schoolyard rules and act like idiots around people we're attracted too.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

what happened?

Douchebag Richie (The guy with Laurie on sofa) tried to enter the bedroom where Ana and Lexy were sleeping. Pete did not let him enter. It caused quite the stir as the Richie guy got upset. But others took sides for Pete. So he backed off to sofa. 

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

what happened?

Drew didn't really do anything just walking around and seemed to annoy people. But now that Jabbath pointed it out I think he may just be trying to be funny around Laurie. But the only kerfuffle of the night was that Richie tried to get into the bedroom where Lexy is sleeping because she's in pain (Possibly cramping really bad) and Pete stood up to him. It ended with them conceding that they were to take the couch.

And now Laurie is attempting a stealthy on the couch in front of everyone. Someone should tell them that only works if you have a blanket and not a giant spotlight on you lmao.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Ok to be fair it looks like he's trying to be the "clown" of the party and there might be something missing in translation on my end. But it did look like Pete and Dan were about to drop him earlier lol. Especially Dan, he stood up and took the "bulldog" body stance against him and Drew backed off. But Drew kept coming up and humping Pete and grabbing the other guy's crotches and stuff. But if what you say is true that he has a thing for Laurie, which btw makes sense she's pretty damn hot, then he may be acting out and trying to get her attention.

It's amazing how we all revert back to schoolyard rules and act like idiots around people we're attracted too.

Drew really is a good guy. He is around a long time and never did something bad. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Drew really is a good guy. He is around a long time and never did something bad. 

Well that's good to know. Lexy and Pete don't normally hang out with assholes so I was assuming he was just a bit buzzed. You know that level where you're still functional but at the same time you think everything you're doing is hilarious? I assumed that was where he was.

He seems to have calmed down quite a bit now that Laurie is curled up with her hand down dudes pants on the couch lol.

• Like 1