Anastasia, Lexy & Pete Part #1

Actually in Zack and Blonde the brunette girl  sitting in the kitchen  is not Anastasia ; that girl is  the one who covered cams Her face has some similarity  with Anastasia  specially the noze. Anastasia is preparing her self in her bedroom . (see her topic)

15 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

Actually in Zack and Blonde the brunette girl  sitting in the kitchen  is not Anastasia ; that girl is  the one who covered cams Her face has some similarity  with Anastasia  specially the noze. Anastasia is preparing her self in her bedroom . (see her topic)

Wrong topic.

Malo nervoza u kući ... ali to se događa svima ...
ja i dalje mislim da je Pete bi trebao biti pozitivniji učesnik u VH,
i da ima dva najbolja žena u VH koji ga vole i da ga ne vole iza nazad ... možda, po mom mišljenju, postoji još nekoliko utakmica među njima ... bez goste koji samo napraviti probleme i privukli pažnju na sebe štetu domaćina ...
bolje bi bilo da to znaju i polako ulaze u klub legend

3 minutes ago, vasamatvijenko said:

Malo nervoza u kući ... ali to se događa svima ...
ja i dalje mislim da je Pete bi trebao biti pozitivniji učesnik u VH,
i da ima dva najbolja žena u VH koji ga vole i da ga ne vole iza nazad .. . možda, po mom misljenju, postoji još Nekoliko utakmica među njima ... bez Goste koji samo napraviti probleme i privukli PAŽNJU na sebe stetu DOMAĆINA ...
bolje bi bilo da da znaju i polako ulaze u klub legenda

Мала нервоза у кући ... али то се догађа свима ...
И даље мислим да је Пете нај позитивнији учесник на ВХ,
и да има поред себе две најбоље жене на ВХ, које га воле и нераде му ништа иза леђа...можда фали, по мом мишљењу, мало више игара међу њима ... без гостију који праве само проблеме и скрећу пажњу на себе на штету домаћина...
Нaj бољи сте то знате, и да полако улазите у клуб легенди на ВХ.

On 8/29/2018 at 1:23 AM, jabbath1987 said:

Victory Hah. ❣️ If I him, I'd be careful not to get kicked off the curb  😈

Dan_birthday5.thumb.JPG.a7a50d2515f9bcbf4a6e4fdf167f2878.JPG  0   368.26 kB

Dan has some responsibility. He, too, has little to know how to live: wherever I have seen him, he feels at home.
In France we say: "friends of my friends are my friends", not always apparently.

It will fall that L & P "filter" a little better the guests of the guests!

15 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

Dan has some responsibility. He, too, has little to know how to live: wherever I have seen him, he feels at home.
In France we say: "friends of my friends are my friends", not always apparently.

It will fall that L & P "filter" a little better the guests of the guests!

Dan is loud and sometimes overexaggerates it a bit but he respected what Pete said. Later on loggia he said Pete is right.

Jabb, Right of what? That Pete prevents Ritchie from going to bed?
That Dan had nothing to do with his birthday? That Ritchie came to fuck at least one other girl than Laurie? We know that Pete forbade him to touch Lexy and Ana; there was still Bree and Mel. He quickly realized that Bree was in iceberg mode (despite an attempt), Mel remains, I think she was the one he wanted to join in the room, and since he saw Drew chasing his ex GF, he may have said why not me, I say that to try to understand, not to excuse.
At L & P it became a "Spanish inn", the crossroads of ancient Glories, the refuge of the losers.
Very sad!