Anastasia, Lexy & Pete Part #1

20 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

I will understand  : which relation between the song posted by Jabbeth   your comment and Anastasia, Lexi & Pete    BTW who is Sharon

Pete defended/protected his house - Music Title "Stand my Ground" 
Sharon  - Singer of Whitin Tempation 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, vasamatvijenko said:

Something strange happens in this house ...
Does anyone know what is the exact reason ...

5 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

When i saw Lexi earlier she  appeared not very well    It"s the reason ?

Lexy is having a very bad monthly visit. She's cramping extremely hard. It hurts her so much she can barely sit down properly and has to either lay down or stand still. It seems to even hurt when she walk around. The other day she tried to sit at the table and eat some food and had to hunch over and then eventually she had to get on her knees and lean over the table to eat.  Good news is that it should be over in a couple of days. Hopefully. For Pete's sake.

5 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Lexy je ima vrlo loš mjesečno posjeti. Ona grčeve izuzetno teško. Boli je toliko da jedva sjesti kako treba i mora da ni utvrditi ili mirovati. Čini se da se čak i boli kad se hoda okolo. Neki dan je pokušala da sjednu za stol i jesti hranu i morao je da slutnje preko i onda na kraju je morala da se na kolena i nagne preko stola da jedu. Dobra vijest je da bi trebalo biti gotovo za nekoliko dana. Nadam se. Za Boga miloga.

Leki does not worry me than Pete, has some cool attitude towards Lexi ...

4 minutes ago, vasamatvijenko said:

Leki does not worry me than Pete, has some cool attitude towards Lexi ...

Speaking from personal experience I know it's hard to live with a woman who's having a bad menstruation cycle. The best thing you can do is keep your mouth shut and stay out of the way. So that might be what Pete is doing. Unless I missed something, nothing really happened in this apartment. Lexy was perfectly fine until the party happened and thats when she started cramping extremely bad. Pete took over while she rested in the bedroom and did a brilliant job of keeping everyone in check. Even going so far as to deny any guests going into the bedroom where she was laying down and kicking out guests at the end of the night instead of allowing them to stay overnight so Lexy could have peace and quiet.

On top of that the dynamic and rules that Lexy and Pete have for each other are quite clear because Pete has not touched Anastasia or even Bree on the night of the party because Lexy wasn't around. So I can't see there being any friction because of stuff like that.

But then again I don't watch 24/7 and we don't know what happens when they're out of the apartment. So it could be something else.

13 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Speaking from personal experience I know it's hard to live with a woman who's having a bad menstruation cycle. The best thing you can do is keep your mouth shut and stay out of the way. So that might be what Pete is doing. Unless I missed something, nothing really happened in this apartment. Lexy was perfectly fine until the party happened and thats when she started cramping extremely bad. Pete took over while she rested in the bedroom and did a brilliant job of keeping everyone in check. Even going so far as to deny any guests going into the bedroom where she was laying down and kicking out guests at the end of the night instead of allowing them to stay overnight so Lexy could have peace and quiet.

On top of that the dynamic and rules that Lexy and Pete have for each other are quite clear because Pete has not touched Anastasia or even Bree on the night of the party because Lexy wasn't around. So I can't see there being any friction because of stuff like that.

But then again I don't watch 24/7 and we don't know what happens when they're out of the apartment. So it could be something else.

Well whatever it is. Pete and Ana are taking good care of her. Sure she will be okay again soon.