Anastasia, Lexy & Pete Part #1

7 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

At her return  she had  left wrist with a bandage that she removed when she was eating ,she could not sit properly

Well if she's cramping up she might be wearing one of those wrist bands that prevent nausea. People wear them when they get on boats and airplanes but I've heard of women sometimes using them during menstrual times. She seems to be ok right now, laughing and joking, but she's leaning on the chair pretty hard. I'm hoping that's all it is and not something more serious. I notice she keeps rubbing her butt like she's either pulled a muscle or taken a hard fall on her booty. And to be honest watching her trying to adjust the projector multiple times I wouldn't be surprised if she did fall on her ass lol. She also can't seem to keep weight on a single foot for longer than a few seconds and she's constantly shifting back and forth.

1 minute ago, Coffee94 said:

The incident reveals two ways to see the evenings between "libertines": those who have rules, and those who think it is "self-service".

Yes some (most) have manners and know how to behave and the others are well just morons 😂