Zack & Blonde Part #1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I find the double standard here a bit pathetic and misogynist.  When Calvin was getting double teamed by Juliette and Ruby you all thought it was the Ritz and couldn't wait to post the caps.  Now that Ruby is getting double teamed (which she seems to enjoy) all of the sudden it is pathetic and no posting of caps.  What the hell is the difference?  

I just do not like the way these guys treat the girls, they are able to be getting a bj and watching the cell phone,

I do not like this house, I just have nothing against ruby to get involved with other people.

at pete lexy's house was much more interesting

• Like 2

Just now, fasterboss said:

I just do not like the way these guys treat the girls, they are able to be getting a bj and watching the cell phone,

I do not like this house, I just have nothing against ruby to get involved with other people.

at pete lexy's house was much more interesting

I agree with you there.  But she seems to be liking it so when and where, as long as she's willing, to me, makes no difference.  Again, I agree these assholes think they are God's gift to women..  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, apricot said:

I find this comment completely disgusting. Just another example of something throwing this word around for absolutely zero reason.

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Blonde could not even stay hard for Ruby, i find that shocking. She is sexy as hell.

Blonde almost never stays hard. It doesn't matter who he's fucking.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I agree with you there.  But she seems to be liking it so when and where, as long as she's willing, to me, makes no difference.  Again, I agree these assholes think they are God's gift to women..  

yes we totally agree, and if she likes I do not doubt it either,

I'm just not going to watch because I like to see ruby.

and I do not like this guys, I'd like to see her make her own way and not follow this band

• Like 1