Zack & Blonde Part #1

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

He's become desensitized to sex and his failures mount on top of failures and a vicious circle spirals down. He has a very unhealthy sex life. Being on VHTV is t timeshe worst thing he could be doing. 

That's a depressing thought, I guess it's the same for women. Having sex twice in a day doesnt desensitize me, maybe 3 times might start to, maybe I need to find out, strictly for scientific reasons of course!

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I've said this before, but for me, I would much rather watch people having great sex, once a day or so rather then 3-5 times a day. I know that the viewers have no tolerance for that anymore. But, what we miss with all this sex inflation is this. It's too bad! Cause this was worth watching. 

snapshot21.jpg

Lots more passion and loving once a day. 5 times it's a dead dick sliding in and out of a worn out  pussy. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's a depressing thought, I guess it's the same for women. Having sex twice in a day doesnt desensitize me, maybe 3 times might start to, maybe I need to find out, strictly for scientific reasons of course!

HaHaHa! You always make me laugh. 😁 Please be sure to let us
know your "scientific" results. 😂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bayleebr said:

Oh my, the sex was so bad. Hunky guy did basic doggy and came but Blondie got limp and failed majorly! How old is he? Young right....so why does he seem to be afflicted by erectile dysfunction 😮

In addition to too much sex, maybe he has a steroid problem. Isn't
he a bodybuilder?

I think it was successful from business view.

Just because it's an empty day. Dana - just talk and play with a new girlfriend.

89702.jpg

Kate took pause + Blonde little sick.

89700.jpg

Spartak have new couple - but no action.

89701.jpg

Only Ary&George have 3some and not good level. I do not watch them. But this or training or first experience. But guest couple in Kate apt also has her first experience, and completely different level energy and passion.

89703.jpg

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Come on Ruby leave this weird place. Watching the two guys playing FIFA? You deserve better. 

I did posts yesterday - guys have red days (week) = FIFA19:biggrin:. Girls are not needed.

7 hours ago, britmatt1 said:

so did she actually get double teamed? or attempted double teamed?

Fifa19 better than Leony, Jade and Ruby:biggrin:.

89704.jpg

89705.jpg

89706.jpg

If he is candidate, then it will be worse than Pablo.:confused: Even without factor FIFA19. At Selma. She did everything. He is 5 minutes and that's it. Lost interest. Again, Selma did the show - poses, light. And here. We see the same situation. Only without Selma&show. Result - zero show. At Pablo level. But Pablo have parties and some girls.

This guy invited only 2 so-so girls - who staged few incidents on camera and leave. All other girls from Zack team.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Only Ary&George have 3some and not good level. I do not watch them. But this or training or first experience. But guest couple in Kate apt also has her first experience, and completely different level energy and passion.

I don't watch them either. They're a nice couple but George is not the most exciting performer and their sex is rather bland. Only the intrigue of the new guy at that place makes it interesting just to see if he will fuck Ary harder than George can fuck her. Even Anni is boring to me.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I've said this before, but for me, I would much rather watch people having great sex, once a day or so rather then 3-5 times a day. I know that the viewers have no tolerance for that anymore. But, what we miss with all this sex inflation is this. It's too bad! Cause this was worth watching. 

snapshot21.jpg

Totaly agree,totaly fine with places were residents have sex half dozen times per week,and prefer those houses to the other ones that are always fuking like rabbits or always in front of web cam doing crap cam shows.

It's painful to watch Ruby in Pablo place or with blonde dude,Gess Zack knows she is by far is better,famous residents and sends her to his other places.The problem isn't Ruby...it's the awafull residents Zack have..zero/Pablo it's one of The laziest residents i seen on cam and even him doing sex it's boring to watch,Juliet is cute and sexy but moves very little,Dan and his girl..mole sex in dark and more mole sex in dark.