Zack & Blonde Part #1

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

did you miss the dana episode?

I think I did 😞

Do you mean Dana from Dana & Chris? Aren't they from different manager?

Do we have the episode in Archive?

Thank you!

Just now, zoifan said:

I think I did

Do you mean Dana from Dana & Chris? Aren't they from different manager?

Do we have the episode in Archive?

Thank you!

yes that dana. she apparently told a girl in english that the cams didn't record. she apparently was fined after being ratted out by cc members & fined even though it probably was a game since the vids went to the archive & the timeline was restored. they have different managers. the reason it was mentioned by me was because z & b didn't do that!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, golfer06 said:

the reason it was mentioned by me was because z & b didn't do that!

They do not know English.:biggrin: Therefore, they are safe from repeating Dana incident. They tell tales about secure cameras, light sensors, etc. in Russian. So no tickets.

And they began to feel freer. Even use illegal injections (for muscle growth) - on cam.

5759.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, groomy said:

They do not know English.:biggrin: Therefore, they are safe from repeating Dana incident. They tell tales about secure cameras, light sensors, etc. in Russian. So no tickets.

And they began to feel freer. Even use illegal injections (for muscle growth) - on cam.

5759.jpg

So much stupidity there 😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That dude that is now in the house(that had an house prior,know for being always in dark)looks always so so high lol,put him with heather and the sugar inside them would b enought for an dozen sugar adicts.

Hah fully agree. That's also the guy who tried to molest Ruby...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hah fully agree. That's also the guy who tried to molest Ruby...

"Tried to molest Ruby" iuksssss.Hopeful he And her won't return in another house,only remember of them two things..dark and dark.

Guest hacıvat

barbie is real barbie. she deserves that name. damn so sexy. ı can watch her dancing untill  end up in the grave.

Guest hacıvat

the guest guy prepared  a special drink and gave her to drink. . after barbie drunk it she has lost herself. she is not drunk but drugged.