Zack & Blonde Part #1

2 minutes ago, At7 said:

Wish more of the guys would do it. I can only watch so many of the same women with their legs spread to the cameras with their pink vibrators day in and day out 

90% of the guys on here jerkoff on their ladies after having sex. Unless im om my hands and knees, i usually finish my Guy one way or another when we have sex. plus i like to torture him a little bit and make him wait for me to finish him off

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

90% of the guys on here jerkoff on their ladies after having sex. Unless im om my hands and knees, i usually finish my Guy one way or another when we have sex. plus i like to torture him a little bit and make him wait for me to finish him off

Sexy girl!!! I like when they finish in me. 

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

You're a hard women Ash lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, At7 said:

Sexy girl!!! I like when they finish in me. 

Of course you do! are you on the pill? Were not ready for kids yet and i hate condoms and im afraid to take the pill anymore, had some problems with that. so we got a fews days a month where we risk it,

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Of course you do! are you on the pill? Were not ready for kids yet and i hate condoms and im afraid to take the pill anymore, had some problems with that. so we got a fews days a month where we risk it,

Yes on the pill! But yeah, bc is such a huge pain with all the hormonal issues! 

4 minutes ago, At7 said:

Yes on the pill! But yeah, bc is such a huge pain with all the hormonal issues! 

really, I took them over i guess 6 months and i was getting a lot of headaches, sore boobs and i was putting on weight. my doc said the weight gain had nothing to do with the pill but i say otherwise. So as great as it was just having sex natural without pulling out, i couldnt deal with the side effects. And i lost 10 pounds within a month of quitting them!

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

90% des gars ici Jerkoff sur leurs dames après avoir des relations sexuelles. À moins im om mes mains et mes genoux, je termine habituellement mon mec une façon ou d'une autre quand nous avons des relations sexuelles. plus je tiens à le torturer un peu et lui faire attendre pour moi pour l'achever

hahaha je t'attends 😂☺️🤣🙄😜😊😘

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

really, I took them over i guess 6 months and i was getting a lot of headaches, sore boobs and i was putting on weight. my doc said the weight gain had nothing to do with the pill but i say otherwise. So as great as it was just having sex natural without pulling out, i couldnt deal with the side effects. And i lost 10 pounds within a month of quitting them!

Yeah I believe weight gain definitely has something to do with BC. You hear  it all the time. I’m just too much of a nervous wreck to have sex without birth control!