Zack & Blonde Part #1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Well, it works that way. For example, in Brazil there are hot people who basically agree. But how do they find VH? And how will VH find them among 206 million Brazilians? It can not work.:confused:

Model VH is different. Anna&Alex swingers - almost all apartments on this base = Mira&Henry, Candy&Dean, Misty, Lexy&Pete. Exception 1 - Chloe&James = invited Lisa = Lisa invited Em. Exception 2 = Anastasia&Rapu they met at photo session = Anastasia invited Nyusha.

Jeka some position in webcams business - Stella&Stephan, Evie&Mike, Ethel, Sara. Exception 1 = Grace&Jacob but invited by Sara. Exception 2 = GMT+5 apts with biz-friend Stella&Stephan.

In this model. 2 variants good apt in another country:

1) Hot Brazilians (or other)/potential manager will find VH-site and agree participation.

2) VH/or current manager go to that country in few months+.

Jade&Zack as always:heart:.

110.jpg

111.jpg

112.jpg

113.jpg

114.jpg

115.jpg

116.jpg

117.jpg

118.jpg

119.jpg

120.jpg

Blonde&Leon girl

121.jpg

122.jpg

123.jpg

124.jpg

Agree with you.I feel there is an big potential in VH houses in diferent countries,like Brasil,France etc but..it will be needed more involvement from VH themselfs,as you said maybe to send an manager to there or something,and places must open with residents from the country..not like Miami Mess.Zack have two very nice houses,his own and Ruby,and two really bad ones..Pablo dark gaming  covil and dan "love the dark" one.Maybe he can close those two nonsense houses(but Juliet have potential with the right people in the right house)and open one or two new places as good as the first two.

• Like 1

Hope Zack doesn't check it's other houses(with exception of Ruby one)or he will have an bad thing..they look dark caves,one have an couple sleeping other have the dude playing games in dark..they must be cashing in like crazy😅.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hope Zack doesn't check it's other houses(with exception of Ruby one)or he will have an bad thing..they look dark caves,one have an couple sleeping other have the dude playing games in dark..they must be cashing in like crazy😅.

zack will make so much $ from the other apts that he can retire. no more of that hard work with jade, selma, juliet, courtney, nelly, or the others. i'm sure that he's not enjoying himself at all!

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Zack and Blonde have huge, real gigantic problem with performers.

Zack&Blonde - great.

Selma - really become a star. But she needs support. She can not like Misty - just because she's busy on Webcam, and she will not live in apartment for long time 4-5 days in week.

Ruby - I do not watch it, but she has a lot of fans.

Juliet have few great nights. But there is no stability. There is not much interest in other time. Especially now - when competition is huge and even give 5 minutes to apartment/day (5 * 37 = 185 minutes/day).

Pablo - as guy - not interesting, despite girls rotation. His parties are usually boring. It's not even about random sex. About normal activity. Usually people drink, talk, play PS4 until the morning. Like this night. He invited 2 interesting girls and nothing. They just sit and watched TV/smartphones until the morning. And this is usual scenario for all Pablo parties/guests.

134.jpg

Monica&Dan - maybe good people. But they had to join in VH year ago. Today, with their activity - there is no chance. 

But now there is someone to entertain us. Dana invited interesting girl. Perhaps Valerie&Glen arrange orgy 2x2 with guest couple in next hour.

135.jpg

137.jpg

138.jpg

139.jpg

Current VH realities - if someone does nothing, then other apartments will get more money. There is always an alternative apt.

Zack needs to focus on finding good performers. Maybe guy in priority - just because they no have no problems with girls (Selma, Juliet now).

29 minutes ago, groomy said:

Zack&Blonde - great.

Selma - really become a star. But she needs support. She can not like Misty - just because she's busy on Webcam, and she will not live in apartment for long time 4-5 days in week.

Ruby - I do not watch it, but she has a lot of fans.

Juliet have few great nights. But there is no stability. There is not much interest in other time. Especially now - when competition is huge and even give 5 minutes to apartment/day (5 * 37 = 185 minutes/day).

Pablo - as guy - not interesting, despite girls rotation. His parties are usually boring. It's not even about random sex. About normal activity. Usually people drink, talk, play PS4 until the morning. Like this night. He invited 2 interesting girls and nothing. They just sit and watched TV/smartphones until the morning. And this is usual scenario for all Pablo parties/guests.

134.jpg

Monica&Dan - maybe good people. But they had to join in VH year ago. Today, with their activity - there is no chance. 

But now there is someone to entertain us. Dana invited interesting girl. Perhaps Valerie&Glen arrange orgy 2x2 with guest couple in next hour.

135.jpg

137.jpg

138.jpg

139.jpg

Current VH realities - if someone does nothing, then other apartments will get more money. There is always an alternative apt.

Zack needs to focus on finding good performers. Maybe guy in priority - just because they no have no problems with girls (Selma, Juliet now).

Always curious in how the hell he have revenew to pay that big nice Pablo place,must be expensive rent.And not seing the place getting big revenews,usualy it's just zero and his friends in dark playing games,Juliet does little nowdays and dan&monica also love to be in dark,as an viewer when i am zapping throw houses and see paces in dark almost imediatly i change to anoter place.Zack and blonde place it's a lot with lights on and makes it nice to watch,Ruby place exactly the same,But te other two places..really an bad viewing experience,also doesn't help to have cams not working..kitchen cam..for three days and counting.

1 hour ago, groomy said:

I would say he isn't the only one
Also George  (at least 50% of their houses) ?? And  also A&L  (let's say 75% of their houses)?? and also M&H (50& of their houses?) ?? and also Jeka (all houses excepting the two successful chaturbate houses  and grace&jacob) ???? and A&A (only L&P must being above survive line)

About girls it's easy to find for Zack.. he only need to go "pick"  chaturbate girls like selma for sure will be a success and they are able to become "stars"  if income is justified.. Then with all that male friends they have it's just doing the visits and parties

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yay! Where do I sign up for all that fun? Paying $40/month to watch Zack and Blonde hook up with CB girls. Yeah, I'm sure it's worth it. 

You pay for that and for all the others 😁 Unless you want to only saw them 24/7

I don't watch a house because she is successful or not.but i do think that bring a lot of pressure and demands in search of all that stuff it's being visible more and more ... and according to some posts seems that even that "details" aren't being enough.. 
I would say that there is the double of the houses that VH can sustain in good conditions. And alexa numbers shows some evidences

• Like 1