Charlee & Liss

Guest Just In

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I don't know.. if they have so much success with views  has they have attention and posts on CC they are a success 😂

Let them have their first 2 days of popularity as they will be leaving very soon 🤣

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

damn! missed the orgy again! what's that you say? they missed it too? 

Another jeka place that gives you a lottt of work to put videos after videos in archive,they had threesomes,sex in all positions possible..Well or they did absolutely nothing😅.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Another jeka place that gives you a lottt of work to put videos after videos in archive,they had threesomes,sex in all positions possible..Well or they did absolutely nothing.

phew! i'm exhausted just thinking about how much i'll have to save.................................or not!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

How lame can they be,seems the second sex moment from the place will be...two residents of another place.First one was two ex residents..now seems will be residents from other place.And the actual house residents..probraby will do another çrap massage or painting.